Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

David Taylor!!!!!!!!!! 11 Seconds!!!!!

Boy that's humiliating for the Clarion kid. Must have been pinned in 4 seconds.

Taylor actually jumped the whistle off the start and got a caution. It was pretty clear at that point he wanted to work very quickly.

As a nice little bonus, I got to meet Varner.

Like I said, Taylor must have had a hot date!

Awesome finish to their dual meet careers. If you look at the fastest falls record list posted earlier, you'll see Dylan Alton has a few on that list, but his two fastest ranked number one at 8 seconds and number 7 at 19 seconds happened on the same day. I find that incredible.

Now all we can do is hope Ruth and Taylor finish off their careers with a bang too.

.... I won't miss Taylor's televangelism arm raising b.s. ......

Really? This is all you could say? The guy is a point scoring horse and tries to whip his home crowd into a frenzy and that is all you can say? I could understand your statement if he did it at an opposing teams arena, but he does it at home. The guy is every coaches dream.

Now that I said something nice about Penn State, I must go rinse my black and gold mouth out with acetone and bleach....

.... I won't miss Taylor's televangelism arm raising b.s. ......

Really? This is all you could say? The guy is a point scoring horse and tries to whip his home crowd into a frenzy and that is all you can say? I could understand your statement if he did it at an opposing teams arena, but he does it at home. The guy is every coaches dream.

Now that I said something nice about Penn State, I must go rinse my black and gold mouth out with acetone and bleach....

... really, that's all I can say. Wait, one other thing- I didn't notice Ed trying to whip the home crowd into a frenzy...

Boy that's humiliating for the Clarion kid. Must have been pinned in 4 seconds.

Taylor actually jumped the whistle off the start and got a caution. It was pretty clear at that point he wanted to work very quickly.

As a nice little bonus, I got to meet Varner.

Like I said, Taylor must have had a hot date!

I haven't checked on this lately, but as of a few months ago DT was still with his GF of some time, and she is smoking hot. If I had a pic of her, I'd post it, but alas I don't have such a pic.