Sign in to follow this  
Columbia_Lou

Venue change for National Collegiate Open?

Where they ever going to let us know? All they do is change the venue on the website---which has said Arthur Ashe Ctr since last year...How about bolding it or posting it on here. Hope this is a big High School, this is sort of a Joke to have this tournament at a High School gym

Deep Run is my local HS...where my daughter goes. Gym holds about 1,800 people. Nothing unique or special about it, other than we are willing to step up for the Arthur Ashe center.

tightwaist-any idea how many mats Deep Run can accommodate? looks like its about 10-12 mi from Arthur Ashe Ctr.?

Deep Run is my local HS...where my daughter goes. Gym holds about 1,800 people. Nothing unique or special about it, other than we are willing to step up for the Arthur Ashe center.

tightwaist-any idea how many mats Deep Run can accommodate? looks like its about 10-12 mi from Arthur Ashe Ctr.?

About 15 miles west of downtown Richmond.

Why was it moved from Arthur Ashe Center?

Heard at the Virginia States this weekend that they found out that day the city of Richmond double booked the arena. Did a google search and found this on the same day. http://www.ecaeda.com/events/competitions-calendar/114/

Anyone know what will come of the VA youth states? They were scheduled for the day before the NCO at the Ashe. Sounded in the release like the youth states were impacted.