Sign in to follow this  
silver-medal

How Come Michigan Fan Didn't React?

if you are a michigan grad there is a good chance you are a scholar.

psu on the other hand claims the largest alumni network because they give the same psu degree to the type of people that attend community college for 4 years as fulltime students at places like psu-dubois, psu-harrisburg and other campuses. these kids go around saying they are psu grads and psu even allocates a few tickets to football games to students at these other campuses.

psu main campus is a pretty good school but most of their alumni couldnt get accepted.

i would bet most people upset are not real psu scholars.

Because it's obvious that he's wearing the hat of a Ohio State football fan in this instance. And based on his previous, quality wrestling work, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt that he can stay professional while wearing that hat.

Regarding the J.Lo controversy, if you read through the link, he continuously refers to Michigan as scUM. Yet no one from Michigan threatened him--or even responded--while numerous PSU fans blew up over a similarly childish insult. Why is that?

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=JLowe_intermat

The only controversy I sense involving J.Lo was when she left American Idol. No one really knows the real reason why, but the show has moved on without her. J.Lo is now doing well as the producer of South Beach Tow. There was also an excellent article on how, at 43, J.Lo still maintains her killer abs.

Because Michigan fans don't feel guilty about systematically enabling a child predator for 3 decades? So they are less sensitive about what someone calls them?

when people make references to the scandal psu fans that cry remind me of this little kid.

The reason why is because you have people using a terrible occurrence as fan fodder when they make light of the situation and denigrate an entire community. After all, who is the worse person, someone who happens to attend Penn State, teach at Penn State, is an alumnus of Penn State, conducts research at Penn State or some person who thinks what happened is funny and makes nasty jokes about?

All I can say is : Hate on the perpetrators/ institution not the innocent Athletes, Professors, Fans etc..

For example ... I don't think a single current wrestler at PSU knew about or covered up what went on.

Some of you guys are missing the point (while some of you got it). What Lowe did was childish but harmless. And he referred to several teams derogatorily--not just PSU. Yet only PSU fans reacted. Now maybe there are a lot more PSU fans following Lowe--thus increasing the odds of his tweets getting a reaction from them. But why not just ignore it?