Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Lifetime Disgruntlement Award

I'd like to create an award based on a lifetime of disgruntlement over something wrestling related. I nominate PRyan2012 for years of disgruntlement over Ness receiving the Hodge over Varner.

Another example would be someone that couldn't let the Hendricks win over Churella go, and fumes to this day.

I'll self-nominate for my lifetime disgruntlement with fairweather "fans," and sports fans who think that coaches singlehandedly determine the fate of teams and athletes.

Both are tops in the most baffling and interesting of sports phenomenons that I can think of.

I'll self-nominate for my lifetime disgruntlement with fairweather fans.

Among the most baffling and interesting of sports phenomenons that I can think of.

Really? Fair weather fans seem very explainable.

People like winners and most people aren't really all that interested in a sport until their "local" team is popular/winning.

Among the most baffling and interesting of sports phenomenons that I can think of.

People like winners and most people aren't really all that interested in a sport until their "local" team is popular/winning.

I'd just like to add that local, individual coaches are solely responsible for producing winning individuals and teams. They also deserve all of the blame when wrestlers don't perform up to their hype.

I'd just like to add that local, individual coaches are solely responsible for producing winning individuals and teams. They also deserve all of the blame when wrestlers don't perform up to their hype.

Soley, eh? Must be why Michigan State recently beat Central Michigan? One is, "running this storied program into the ground!", while the other has been deemed a genius at various times in recent years.

Maybe they're explainable, but then thy aren't really fans, but only conditional ones. We'll get behind you when you win, but we'll jump ship when you're not. That's not a fan, but a fairweather/conditional one.

I'll self-nominate for my lifetime disgruntlement with fairweather "fans," and sports fans who think that coaches singlehandedly determine the fate of teams and athletes.

Both are tops in the most baffling and interesting of sports phenomenons that I can think of.

I'll second Ban's nomination.

BTW, if UNI tanks next year, I won't root for them any more, and I'll blame Schwabby for singlehandedly sinking his team. ;)

Actually, I would like to nominate DF for a lifetime of feigned disgruntlement.