Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

ALL Star Classic Coverage?

LIVE video coverage provided by FloWrestling. In order to view live you will need to subscribe to their premium video service called Technique Wave. You can sign up for a monthly subscription or a year's worth. I think (don't quote me) a monthly subscription is $20 and a yearly is $150. This gets you access to the All-Star classic as well as nearly 2000 technique videos.

What if you aren't interested in technique wave or whatever package they got going on? It says you can cancel anytime. Anyone had any experience cancelling with them?

I had a floinsider account which took forever to figure out how to cancel because it wasn't in a very user friendly place. However, I haven't had technique wave. I wish we knew when it was coming on tv.

I've had bad experiences with sites like All Access and CBS in the past, and trying to get them to stop with reoccurring payments with credit card on file. I understand the value in paying for a quality event. But this Flo thing ain't passing the sniff test with me yet.

I haven't been able to get FloInsider to work the past few days and have had no success in contacting them. Good luck with trying to cancel the membership as there is a link at the bottom that says "Subscription Settings" that you have to click to cancel.

with flo making some money are they going to do any big live duals? they really started cutting back on their coverage of matches last year.

am i the only one that gets the feeling they are now running adds and making money but putting very little back into their coverage? it seems like a lot of their videos are now uploaded by users, their interviews are horrid, and live streams are few and far between. i get the feeling they have a lot of users have stolen model that worked like the one by kolat and are now providing very little coverage for the wrestling community. i mean do we really need them at the penn state duals filming the crowd because they are not allowed to film the matches? shouldnt they be out filming other schools duals and actually growing the exposure? penn state will be on the big ten network it is a waste of wrestling resources to duplicate our coverage. well that only is the case if they actually care about building the sport. i have my doubts that their heads would fit through the doorways of some of the smaller wrestling rooms.

Flo is going to show the actual match? Last time they just showed them reacting to it (I realize they didn't have the right to show any more)

Scribe, I subscribed for a month and I notified them before the month was over not to renew my account and they didn't charge me again.

Cheap bastards.., pay the money if your so interested. Don't knock Flo. The technique wave is awesome in itself.

What an ignorant comment. I have no problem paying the money as I'm sure most people do not, but I have no use for Technique wave. I no longer wrestle I do not coach I just follow the sport . What use do I have for it other then this match. I purchase the BTN to watch wrestling and CBS, the southern scuffle because I get what I pay for the wrestling.

Cheap bastards.., pay the money if your so interested. Don't knock Flo. The technique wave is awesome in itself.

What an ignorant comment. I have no problem paying the money as I'm sure most people do not, but I have no use for Technique wave. I no longer wrestle I do not coach I just follow the sport . What use do I have for it other then this match. I purchase the BTN to watch wrestling and CBS, the southern scuffle because I get what I pay for the wrestling.

This!

Well that's good to know.....if I decide to drag my butt back on the mat at the age of 36 undoubtedly my crackdown finishes will be much improved as a result of Technique Wave.

I have no problem with Flo making money on this, and am more than happy to pay to watch the match. However, what concerns me is that they are making me sign up a service that I completely do not need (would be more appropriate for FloInsider, what does this have to do with learning technique exactly) that requires them to set up my credit card set up for recurring billing. In my experience recurring billing is a scam. At best, they are hoping you forget to cancel and don't notice the charge on your statement. At worst, you try to cancel and they just ignore your requests and keep billing. These are just my experiences with recurring billing in general, not with flo, however when they are trying to sign me up for recurring billing for something completely unrelated that I don't need to watch a one time event, I become wary. Combine that with many others posting that cancelling is almost impossible (which I give a lot of credence to considering the system for signing up doesn't even work for me, it just keeps taking me back to the same page), and I think I may just be skipping the match of the century- which just blows my mind......

Being cheap is something entirely different than wanting to purchase a specific product with clear parameters.

I've been beat before with online streaming reoccurring payments, and I just want to be sure this product is safe.

I too am disappointed ... I was hoping to watch the Allstars now I'm just seeing stars.

Well, I took the plunge and went for the $20 monthly, and will likely cancel soon afterward, as I'm interested only in this event. Sheesh...after reading this thread I'm having second thoughts, but we'll see how it goes.