Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

ALL Star Classic Coverage?

Mine just says 'Loading All Star Classic 2012', after the initial Assoc Bank ad, and then does nothing.

AAAAaaaarggghhhhh

Mine kept doing the same when using Mozilla. I started using IE and it worked fine.

Wheeled the PC out to the big screen in living room to watch the "Match of the Century" All-Star Classic, Dake vs Taylor, this feed looks awesome on the 46" HD. Have a little fire going and a little drink in hand. So far, so good...

Mine just says 'Loading All Star Classic 2012', after the initial Assoc Bank ad, and then does nothing.

AAAAaaaarggghhhhh

Mine kept doing the same when using Mozilla. I started using IE and it worked fine.

Thanks I just switched from Chrome to IE and it's up and running, crystal clear.

Wheeled the PC out to the big screen in living room to watch the "Match of the Century" All-Star Classic, Dake vs Taylor, this feed looks awesome on the 46" HD. Have a little fire going and a little drink in hand. So far, so good...

lucky... im just on my mac

I'm using IE 9 w/ Flash Player 11.3 - I also tried to use compatibility mode... same thing. Just says 'Loading' after the initial AB ad plays.

I'm running this on a 55" LED in my living room... this is painful to not be able to get anything.