Sign in to follow this  
jeffr_ideal

Big 10 semis mats?

Ryan - I was at Rabobank yesterday (my son's 2nd trip to the State tournament, he went 2-2 - both losses to wrestlers that placed. His 1st match was against a returning State placer. There's no easy matches at the CA State tourney, although drawing an Oakland or SF wrestler almost guarantees another match on the championship side).

This year was crazy. A lot of returning medalists didn't place.

I know! I just looked at the brackets. Congrats big time to your son. Just getting there and winning two matches is something he'll always remember.

Some of the finals matches will be incredible. 182 is a marquee matchup and several others are real close. I'm putting off plans this evening to watch the finals. She'll just have to deal with it!

Ryan - Thanks. He was expecting to go on a run after that 1st match as he fell into ta pretty good spot. He was 2 and 0 previously against the wrestler that ended up 3rd at his wt (including a pin), but it didn't work out for him.

I'm looking forward to 128 and 154, too!

Dan - I was on the BTDN site and had both semis up (mats 2 and 3) from the Wisconsin feeds, but I lost them when 157s came up. I've gone back to the Penn State site and have the "regular" BIG feed up.