Sign in to follow this  
snapspinscore

St John won but Jordan is better

Well, guessing you were from western Ohio was too obvious.

Best wrestler won the match, supported by the final score in this case. If you can't get away in 30 seconds OT, you don't deserve the victory, IMO.

And we had to miss Green vs Ness, and most of Kokesh vs Storley for that snoozefest? WTH?

I thought it was an exciting match.

Really? The granby reversal by Jordan was about the extent of the exciting part.

And we had to miss Green vs Ness, and most of Kokesh vs Storley for that snoozefest? WTH?

I thought it was an exciting match.

Really? The granby reversal by Jordan was about the extent of the exciting part.

I'd probably say the same thing if I was a Nebraska fan.

ANd good lord at anyone talking about St. John's ride. What exactly did Jordan do while riding?

Well, guessing you were from western Ohio was too obvious.

Best wrestler won the match, supported by the final score in this case. If you can't get away in 30 seconds OT, you don't deserve the victory, IMO.

Im not from Western Ohio either.

It's pretty tough to get out, when a snoozer like DSJ literally just grabs your ankle and does absolutely nothing and it takes over 29 seconds to get a stall call. The best wrestler didnt win imo. I love when a RS Freshman slams a 5th year senior returning NC to the mat like a little girl repeatedly.

snapsinscrews is the dumbest poster on this board fellas. Of course he thinks Jordan is better. I bet he thinks Brown is better than Evans too right snapsy? You think any winners are better than the guys who beat them? Just Taylor? This guys is Mopar territory boys, I wouldn't jump in on any more of his nonsense if you can help it. The loser is better....hahahah.....Hey guys, I came away thinking Morse at 165 lost but he was better.....hahaha...Snaps you are something special man, please don't ever change. You make PSU look great bro.

Vak-Have you conversed with the snaps guy? He's got a screw loose and knows zero about wrestling. A PSU fan. Don't even waste your time man.

Im not a PSU fan lmao. I am a fan of wrestling, and I know quite a bit actually. You two scumbags are complete trash on this forum. This forum is completely dead, because it has basically been handed over to you losers. You have turned this site into TMZ with your constant disregard for actual wrestling, and instead filling the boards with **** talk. Most of the posters such as yourself have no idea what it takes to be an elite athlete, nor what it is like to actually be good enough at something which brings losers like you wasting hours trying to bring them down. You and Gonzo are just keyboard warriors, and im guessing Vak hasnt won a damn thing in his wrestling career worth mentioning. I dont know anything about wrestling? I was 2xer in high school, i have been around wrestling my whole life, Ive been around the best wrestlers in the country consistently since I was a kid. I have actually traveled abroad and seen the best the world has to offer in wrestling, while you sit on the computer and spew stupid trash and speculate. Just because I think Taylor is a all time great, I was never a huge Dake fan, and I think Iowa has taken a huge step back from their old style, and are now absolutely unbearably boring, does not mean I dont know anything about wrestling. I just dont choose to agree with pretty much anything you two retards have to say.

Jordan does nothing against St John. He backs up and tries to hold position. He literally took zero risks from his feet in regulation and hardly took one step forward. I think he knows he has to slow the match down and try to sneak one out against St John because even he realizes he is not the better wrestler.

Jordan does nothing against St John. He backs up and tries to hold position. He literally took zero risks from his feet in regulation and hardly took one step forward. I think he knows he has to slow the match down and try to sneak one out against St John because even he realizes he is not the better wrestler.

Look, if you want to point out facts like that Jordan took his sole real shot of the match in OT, snapinscore will not be able to work with you.

I agree for this time around, but you said the same thing last time when the shot differential was 4 or 5 to 1 favor St. John.

DSJ earned that match today. In the dual Jordan absolutely earned it and didn't stall in doing so. Just be fair about it otherwise you look the same as snapper.

snapsinscrews is the dumbest poster on this board fellas. Of course he thinks Jordan is better. I bet he thinks Brown is better than Evans too right snapsy? You think any winners are better than the guys who beat them? Just Taylor? This guys is Mopar territory boys, I wouldn't jump in on any more of his nonsense if you can help it. The loser is better....hahahah.....Hey guys, I came away thinking Morse at 165 lost but he was better.....hahaha...Snaps you are something special man, please don't ever change. You make PSU look great bro.
lol. The good doc takes another one to the woodshed.

Snapspinscore,

What is your definition of "better"? In light of the fact that you still, to this day, argue that Taylor is better than Dake, I don't know what you mean by "better". St. John is a 2x finalist and defending national champ who just won the match, I think he is better.

Vak-Have you conversed with the snaps guy? He's got a screw loose and knows zero about wrestling. A PSU fan. Don't even waste your time man.

Im not a PSU fan lmao. I am a fan of wrestling, and I know quite a bit actually. You two scumbags are complete trash on this forum. This forum is completely dead, because it has basically been handed over to you losers. You have turned this site into TMZ with your constant disregard for actual wrestling, and instead filling the boards with **** talk. Most of the posters such as yourself have no idea what it takes to be an elite athlete, nor what it is like to actually be good enough at something which brings losers like you wasting hours trying to bring them down. You and Gonzo are just keyboard warriors, and im guessing Vak hasnt won a damn thing in his wrestling career worth mentioning. I dont know anything about wrestling? I was 2xer in high school, i have been around wrestling my whole life, Ive been around the best wrestlers in the country consistently since I was a kid. I have actually traveled abroad and seen the best the world has to offer in wrestling, while you sit on the computer and spew stupid trash and speculate. Just because I think Taylor is a all time great, I was never a huge Dake fan, and I think Iowa has taken a huge step back from their old style, and are now absolutely unbearably boring, does not mean I dont know anything about wrestling. I just dont choose to agree with pretty much anything you two retards have to say.

I could write this too, but it doesn't mean it's true...

it_s%20time%20to%20stop%20posting.jpg?m=1333595594

it_s%20time%20to%20stop%20posting.jpg?m=1333595594

-------

LOL!!!!

Snappy.... take a chill pill