Sign in to follow this  
LHN94

Perry vs Howe

Can't wait to see the match. I thought the action was great last match. Just didn't think the right guy got his hand raised, and I am not the only one, in fact, I think I am in the opinion of the vast majority. So this time, I want to see the another great match between two elite wrestlers without all of the drama, and I think that will happen. Last time Perry won the match but he lost the fight, so in the third bout, I have to go with the guy that won the fight. Howe won the first one. In many peoples eyes, he won the second one. I have to give him the edge on the third one. By the way, I thought Howe handled the situation with great class. He is too experienced to let this bother him. For him, it was just a bump in the road.

I was there with excellent seats. I booed the referee's reversal after review. Chris Perry wrestled hard, it wasn't his doing that the referee reversed the call. I'll look at the video to see what I think. Kenny

Ritchie the assistant referee is an Oklahoma City resident whose worked many NCAA tournaments, it appeared he wanted no part of it. I don't blame him. Hopefully, they meet at the finals of the NCAAs. Look for Howe to come out setting a pace that will be very hard to keep up with, Perry is very well conditioned, but Howe is someone who doesn't seem to ever get tired. I predict more points will be scored in the 3rd match if it occurs than the two previous ones combined. It may be similar to Banach vs. Schultz they wresled to like 5-4 scores to first two times, biut both opened up to make it one of the all time classics.

I was there with excellent seats. I booed the referee's reversal after review. Chris Perry wrestled hard, it wasn't his doing that the referee reversed the call. I'll look at the video to see what I think. Kenny

Ritchie the assistant referee is an Oklahoma City resident whose worked many NCAA tournaments, it appeared he wanted no part of it. I don't blame him. Hopefully, they meet at the finals of the NCAAs. Look for Howe to come out setting a pace that will be very hard to keep up with, Perry is very well conditioned, but Howe is someone who doesn't seem to ever get tired. I predict more points will be scored in the 3rd match if it occurs than the two previous ones combined. It may be similar to Banach vs. Schultz they wresled to like 5-4 scores to first two times, biut both opened up to make it one of the all time classics.