Sign in to follow this  
Holtfan

Steiber

Pretty much how I expected that match to go this time around.

Stieber looked tough on his feet. I still think he was a bit off the first meeting. Seems like a nice kid and handles himself well.

Was nice to see Retherford battle back and get the reversal in the third period.

"i" before "e" except after "c"

you forgot the part about "neighbor" and "weigh" in that phrase.

You Lehigh guys have NO sense of humor. I obviously used a grammar school rule to lighten the mood. There are exceptions to pretty much every rule...............Especially since it really doesn't apply here since surnames are not subject to any kind of spelling regulations. Just ask Duke's basketball coach to pronounce his name and then try to spell it phonetically.

Seriously. How much do you guys think he was paid to throw his first match with retherford, so that Taylor could win the hodge?

How much did Taylor pay Ruth to throw his match against Dean so it could secure the Hodge?

"i" before "e" except after "c"

you forgot the part about "neighbor" and "weigh" in that phrase.

Speaking “ie”:

Last name Stieber …frequency rank in the U.S. is 31067.

Neither, the most efficient college wrestlers at their height; nor the fancier foreign species have had the leisure time to overlook Stieber. Bet your keister, that he will again seize the day as the sovereign heir to the 141lb championship.

Pretty much how I expected that match to go this time around.

Stieber looked tough on his feet. I still think he was a bit off the first meeting. Seems like a nice kid and handles himself well.

Was nice to see Retherford battle back and get the reversal in the third period.

Agreed. It was nice to see Retherford make it interesting...i am ashamed to say I thought bonus points were in order.

Seriously. How much do you guys think he was paid to throw his first match with retherford, so that Taylor could win the hodge?

How much did Taylor pay Ruth to throw his match against Dean so it could secure the Hodge?

Taylor didn't pay Ruth. He blackmailed him with photos of Ruth eating at Taco Bell during season again. Streebler lost because of the flu/peaking/catfishing etc.

I really believe someone else will beat Retherford at nationals they have to score first and don't take down with the choice because the reffs will allow him to use his stall ride.

I have yet to see him turn a wrestler of high calabier over with it, sure the average kid he can.

I really believe someone else will beat Retherford at nationals they have to score first and don't take down with the choice because the reffs will allow him to use his stall ride.

I have yet to see him turn a wrestler of high calabier over with it, sure the average kid he can.

I don't see Retherford as a guarantee at nationals. I wouldn't be surprised at him running into some trouble and maybe even failing to place. Retherford needs to do what he's been doing all season if PSU wants to win the ncaa team title. I have doubts that he will. How will he respond if he gets put into the wrestlebacks? Can he come back for 3rd?

I see the ncaa team title race being VERY close. I give Iowa a great chance of taking home the championship.

Retherford has wrestled enough close ones that I can take what superold said as not 100% trolling, but he is so solid in all positions that I really don't see the BBQ line as a possibility. He is AA'ing, and probably very high.

I can definitely see him dropping one of those close ones to someone other than Stieber, though I wouldn't bet on it. Off the top, I remember thinking he could've lost to Joe Spisak and Edgar Bright, and even Dziewa had a legit shot until Zain got on top.

I will fully admit to thinking the same thing about Esposito when he was a true frosh, and look how that turned out, so I suppose anything can happen.