Sign in to follow this  
JBluegill133

Favorite Moment of the Big Tens 2014

3. Evans scoring on the double against Kokesh to make the match interesting in the third period. I couldn't believe my eyes, but Evans did really hit one of the nicest TDs of the finals. The surprise factor was high on this one.

Here it is, check ou :shock: t Manning

http://www.matshots.com/2014%20WR%20B10 ... 00182.html

MatShots

Am I the only one that feels like they need to shower after looking at that pic?

My favorite moment was watching Mark Perry in the corner. He looked like he was battling a bad hangover

bahahaha when i got home last night and rewatched the 125 finals i thought the same thing. I was like dang Mark Perry looks like he just got done with quite the bender on State st. His eyes were half closed!!

lol

my wife even commented that he looked "sick"

Favorite moment(s)?

Seeing Penn State win with 2 backups wrestling in the conference tournament and both of them qualifying for NCAAs!

Good God, that's just pathetic. Posts like this make you look like an embarrassment to the Marines.

Marines would be more embarrassed about one getting butt-hurt over 2 guys that replaced 2013 NCAA qualifiers being called backups.

It was a testament to how stocked Sanderson has Penn State's room and not a put-down of 2 student-athletes.

Pathetic indeed...Semper Whine!

My favorite moment was watching Mark Perry in the corner. He looked like he was battling a bad hangover

bahahaha when i got home last night and rewatched the 125 finals i thought the same thing. I was like dang Mark Perry looks like he just got done with quite the bender on State st. His eyes were half closed!!

lol

my wife even commented that he looked "sick"

LOL i just watched the replay and he appears hungover or he stayed up the whole night

Personally I can't quite put a moment on it. It happened sometime in the semis when Iowa started pulling off upsets, so I'll say it was when Evans beat Brown. But somewhere around then I realized we are no longer long shots, and that we are right there with Penn state at B1G's and at NCAA's. We can really walk away with this thing. Obviously it didn't work out, but I honestly think it will at NCAA's.