Sign in to follow this  
bad_ears

Need some IT help for NCAA's

Hey guys-

I'm in need of a little CPU help for Thursday the 20th. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to OKC.

1. I'm able to get ESPN 3 on my CPU, I have 2 monitors. Can I get more than one mat going on these two monitors or does ESPN only let you watch one thing at a time?

I'm a school counselor looking for a little IT advice. Thanks in advance. Jealous of all you guys headed out in a week or so.

Take care,

Joe

Thanks so much scribe-

I'm able to watch 1 thing...but even if I open up a new window it and clink a new event the window switches to the new event. I was able to watch 4 mats ( 4 windows) of the Big 10. I hope i can do the same for nationals. Or I'll have to haul my iphone, ipad, and wifes iphone to work. Thanks again

Warmly,

Joe

They had a picture-in-picture thing last year where you could stream up to 4 mats simultaneously, I think.

And if you open it up in two windows you can get all 8 mats (if your internet and graphics card can handle it) at once. They did say they were going to have all the mats this year, right?

:o Joe, it sounds to me like you're planning on watching college wrestling when you should be doing your job! But, what the hell, here's a link that should be good news in response to your questions:

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2014/02/espn-expand-tv-digital-coverage-ncaa-division-wrestling-championships/

They had a picture-in-picture thing last year where you could stream up to 4 mats simultaneously, I think.

And if you open it up in two windows you can get all 8 mats (if your internet and graphics card can handle it) at once. They did say they were going to have all the mats this year, right?

Their press release is a little confusing regarding that, but I think you're right. The release said that "ESPN3’s individual mat feeds will allow fans to watch every match." However, it also said "for computer users, ESPN3 will once again offer multi-mat simultaneous viewing which allows fans to watch up to four different mats at one time."