Sign in to follow this  
spartan

Help on the Way for MSU

After another very unsuccessful weekend for Michigan State. I was at a loss for what could be done. So I did what most Americans seem to do in this day and age. I looked to our government. I am happy to say that our dictator in chief has agreed to wave his magical executive order pen and put in place the following order. Successful teams will give up scholarships (top 20% or so), that will then be given to the underperforming teams (bottom 30% or so). The exact prodedure for this to be written in the future and changed often. If after three years, this does not improve the parity in wrestling. The underperforming teams will be allowed to select red shirt wrestlers off of the successful teams. Once again, details to be figured out later. Gotta love liberalism. :lol:

You are only partially correct. At the end of the qualifying tournaments, the top point scorer in each weight class shall have those points directly credited to any underachieving team, at the discretion of the Commander-In-Chief. Furthermore, any of those underachieving teams shall have the opportunity to have as many individuals enter the nationals as they please, displacing any others they deem necessary. In the nationals, no taketowns are allowed against the underachievers. Also, it shall be a felony to turn, ride or escape from an underachiever.

After another very unsuccessful weekend for Michigan State. I was at a loss for what could be done. So I did what most Americans seem to do in this day and age. I looked to our government. I am happy to say that our dictator in chief has agreed to wave his magical executive order pen and put in place the following order. Successful teams will give up scholarships (top 20% or so), that will then be given to the underperforming teams (bottom 30% or so). The exact prodedure for this to be written in the future and changed often. If after three years, this does not improve the parity in wrestling. The underperforming teams will be allowed to select red shirt wrestlers off of the successful teams. Once again, details to be figured out later. Gotta love liberalism. :lol:

I always pull for the underdog, so I root for MSU, but, with that said, if you can't qualify from the Big 10, when all is needed is to be upright and breathing on Sunday afternoon, there won't be much of an easier way to bring "parity" to that conference.

Why didn't "president" George C- Bush get rid of Title IX, when all of you country clubbers thought that he would? Could it be that he's really a libril?

I always pull for the underdog, so I root for MSU, but, with that said, if you can't qualify from the Big 10, when all is needed is to be upright and breathing on Sunday afternoon, there won't be much of an easier way to bring "parity" to that conference.

Why didn't "president" George C- Bush get rid of Title IX, when all of you country clubbers thought that he would? Could it be that he's really a libril?

Nah, he was too busy making sure us business owners kept getting richer and richer. God bless him and his family!

Bush did a great job, there are more millionaires now than ever! Even better, the majority are conservatives!

Yeah, you millionaires are sure winning the elections, though, eh, Rush? :lol:

11/20= 55%

Keep uup the good work! We've surpassed 50%! :D

I don't want to turn this into a potical debate so this will be my last response. The Republicans did the same thing in both elections vs Obama that the Democrats did against Bush. We ran HORRIBLE nearly unwinnable candidates in a VERY moderate McCain and a Rich Mormon(no one could relate to him). Gore and Kerry were just as weak. Both Bush and Obama won their elections by default. The next election will be very telling. Will Hillary run again? Biden is weak and I hope he runs. The Republicans need to stop hedging, leave the cards where they lay, stop trying to guess what the people want and run a candidate with core(right but not super right) conservative beliefs and let the people decide.

This may be a temporary fix, but what about when a GOP dictator in chief takes over the reins in 2016? Word on the street is that he'll give tax breaks to the teams that place top 10 at NCAAs, so that once combined with new executive order loopholes, they each have enough funds for 13.9 scholarships instead of 9.9. Word has it PSU, Okie State, Minny and Iowa will each get 17.9. They'll also suspend NCAA oversight of recruiting so that the wealthiest schools can offer cash to recruits as further incentive with fear of penalty, while at the same time stepping up enforcement and penalties for schools seeking walk-ons, so as to drown smaller and less successful schools like MSU with litigation costs as they try to eke out enough kids to fill their skeletal lineups. So if all goes to plan, the usual suspects will be back on top by 2018 at the latest, and MSU will be back in the cellar! Gotta love right-wingers. :lol:

You'll still stink, but details to be figured out later.

I don't want to turn this into a potical debate so this will be my last response. The Republicans did the same thing in both elections vs Obama that the Democrats did against Bush. We ran HORRIBLE nearly unwinnable candidates in a VERY moderate McCain and a Rich Mormon(no one could relate to him). Gore and Kerry were just as weak. Both Bush and Obama won their elections by default. The next election will be very telling. Will Hillary run again? Biden is weak and I hope he runs. The Republicans need to stop hedging, leave the cards where they lay, stop trying to guess what the people want and run a candidate with core(right but not super right) conservative beliefs and let the people decide.

Right but not super right? Why hedge? Run one of those right-wing whack jobs (Cruz) and see where it gets you. Man up.

You are a tool.

I think it's funny people still think this country is fixable, and that a certain political party can lead us to the promised land. Do any of you even know how the Federal Reserve works? If you did, you wouldnt have much hope for this country.

I actually thought this was a serious thread at first. Michigan State does, believe it or not, have some talent (well, at least better than the guys they have wrestling) redshirting. Mitch Rogaliner, Javier Gasca, and Jordan Wohlfert are not going to ever set the Big Ten on fire, but they could well be couple-time NCAA qualifiers (or, in Gasca's case, probably a four-time NQ).

As for Ted Cruz, I guess in some people's minds, a constitutionalist is wacky. He believes in a balanced budget, a non-intrusive federal government and that we should secure our borders. Pretty wacky. Check out Mexico's border policy in the South. It is brutal. Under President BO, our debt has gone from about 10 trillion to over 17.5 trillion, and please do not blame Bush for this, as it would be very ridiculous. Romney's plan in Massachusetts was in accordance with 85-90 percent of the people there, and is all about the 10th amendment. I haver family there, and while they are very conservative, they are mostly pleased with the plan. I agree that Romney had problems 'relating' to many people but he actually is a self-made wealthy man and has donated more money in any given year to charity than BO has in his life.