Sign in to follow this  
mvattivo

How excited are you ?

Forgot the team race for a moment (I know it is difficult to do). Forget your opinion on seeding for a moment (I know it is difficult to do).

Now, go take a look at JUST the first round match-ups and how many phenomenal matches are going to take place. If this doesn't have you wanting next Thursday to get here as soon as possible, I question your wrestling fandom.

As a PSU fan, of course I want them to win. However, I can tell you this. Even if it all falls apart for PSU, I will not leave Oklahoma depressed. I am a wrestling fan first and a PSU fan second. The sheer number of phenomenal matches that I will get to witness over these three days make it impossible for me to walk away feeling anything but entertained and anxious for next year in St. Louis.

I love this sport, and I absolutely LOVE this tournament !!! Thursday truly can't get here fast enough !!!

I am so excited I $h*! my pants a few minutes ago. Not even kidding.

I am now in a competition with myself to complete my bracket predictions before I throw up from the smell or the reoccurring thought of what I just did, and how I am not handling it the way I should.

I am now going on 8 minutes with a fudge dragon down there. And I am only on 174. Oh god.

Three things make this year exceptionally enjoyable

1 - The seeding committe must have went out drinking BEFORE the meeting this year instead of AFTER, as a few weight classes (197!!!!!) make little to no sense.

2 - The parity gets more and more absurd every year. This is the most astronomical I've seen it

3 - So many of these guys have not seen eachother yet. It'll be first time meetings for a lot of them and that can pose for some very interesting situations.

All three will contribute to some whacky and wild things happening in Oklahoma City. The Unheralded will come alive and the Gods will be made into mortal men.

A week from now, hurry up and begin!

I am so excited I $h*! my pants a few minutes ago. Not even kidding.

I am now in a competition with myself to complete my bracket predictions before I throw up from the smell or the reoccurring thought of what I just did, and how I am not handling it the way I should.

I am now going on 8 minutes with a fudge dragon down there. And I am only on 174. Oh god.

What did I just read? :?: :?: :?: