Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

The Ramos Stare

So not only are you an internet toughguy....you are the moral compass and joke police....you are busy guy.

No, no, you're wrong: I've not claimed to be any internet tough guy at all. In fact, all of the aggression has come from my antagonizers.

However, and in the case of ronald, if someone insults my dying mother, yeah, I'll offer up my head to that person through a PM. Wouldn't you, Rush?

Ban-

If I remember correctly it was you telling me that I had a "thing" for one of my relatives. And that I was a uneducated redneck because I made a joke about UNI a couple years back. Then I refuted your comments by saying you have an Oedipus complex. You then went off and cried to the moderators and threatened me through serveral PM's because you thought I should have known the whole while your mother was/is sick. Still today, you threaten to find me, and do something about it. So, yes, you are an internet tough guy and you think you are smarter than everyone else. The truth is, you have nothing better to do than to play tough guy on the puter. Good day. I am done arguing with you. It seems most everyone else on the forum has taken the same stance as I have with your tired personality.

Ban-

If I remember correctly it was you telling me that I had a "thing" for one of my relatives. And that I was a uneducated redneck because I made a joke about UNI a couple years back. Then I refuted your comments by saying you have an Oedipus complex. You then went off and cried to the moderators and threatened me through serveral PM's because you thought I should have known the whole while your mother was/is sick. Still today, you threaten to find me, and do something about it. So, yes, you are an internet tough guy and you think you are smarter than everyone else. The truth is, you have nothing better to do than to play tough guy on the puter. Good day. I am done arguing with you. It seems most everyone else on the forum has taken the same stance as I have with your tired personality.

Then PM me and we'll get this deal worked out if I'm an "internet tough guy;" I'm a reasonable man.

I'll give you every opportunity in the world to shoot your mouth off to me, just PM me and we'll get it off of the boards, where people, I'm sure, are tired of it.

Sound good, my man? ;)

I like UNI wrestling , it is sad that Ban is one of the more vocal UNI fans on here. He is wrong on about every thread, not funny, and pretty much seems like a terrible person.

Point out where I'm wrong. If I am, I'll be the first to admit it. Not funny? Nah, I'll bet I'm not to you. :lol:

Terrible person? Nah, the only reason why I come off as such is because I'm always having to defend myself on here against personal attacks; I'm everyone's whipping boy, which is an honor, to be frank about it. However, because I'm good with logic and quick with my wits you see me as "terrible." However, if you would like all of the names of the people from my church and the work that I do there, or if you'd like the names of the few on these boards who've personally met me, I'd be glad to share them with you. Those folks can tell you of my terrible nature. It would blow everyone away on here how quiet and humble of a person I am when I'm not having to defend myself against anonymous weirdos.

Sean and Shamus were out fishing on Lough Neagh when all of a sudden, Sean gets a bite on the line. Reeling it in, he finds a magic lamp on his line.

"Well, rub it!" says Shamus. "Maybe a genie will appear?!?"

Sean does so and out pops a genie. "Oh thank you for freeing me!" says the genie. "I will now grant you both a wish to show you my appreciation!"

Sean thinks for a minute and says: "I wish my friend and I each had a Guinness to quench our thirst right now!" The genie snaps her fingers and two Guinness beers appear.

The genie looks at Shamus and says "What do you desire?" Shamus excitedly yells "I wish all of Lough Neagh was made of Guinness!" The genie snaps her fingers and the entire lough turns into Guinness beer.

Sean looks at Shamus and yells "Shamus you blundering idiot! Now we have to pee in the boat!"

I like UNI wrestling , it is sad that Ban is one of the more vocal UNI fans on here. He is wrong on about every thread, not funny, and pretty much seems like a terrible person.

Point out where I'm wrong. If I am, I'll be the first to admit it. Not funny? Nah, I'll bet I'm not to you. :lol:

Terrible person? Nah, the only reason why I come off as such is because I'm always having to defend myself on here against personal attacks; I'm everyone's whipping boy, which is an honor, to be frank about it. However, because I'm good with logic and quick with my wits you see me as "terrible." However, if you would like all of the names of the people from my church and the work that I do there, or if you'd like the names of the few on these boards who've personally met me, I'd be glad to share them with you. Those folks can tell you of my terrible nature. It would blow everyone away on here how quiet and humble of a person I am when I'm not having to defend myself against anonymous weirdos.

Four things are for certain:

1.) Ban is never wrong. Just ask him.

2.) Ban is his own biggest fan. Just ask him.

3.) It is super, crazy, ridiculously easy to qualify for the NCAA tournament if you wrestle for a B1G team. Just ask him.

4.) He is on a VERY short list of UNI fans due his/their stated loyalty during the thin years. Just ask him.

In fact, if you need to know what is right or wrong, up or down and especially left or right, JUST ASK HIM.

Stating that kids deserved to be falsely prosecuted for rape because they were "rich and white". Duke Lacrosse, remember that one? And I guess since everyone who you disagree with is labeled "Rush", we'll label you "Rachel"? I'm guessing you're just as confused as that hideous wannabe dude Maddow.

You're a hypocrite, and genuinely unstable. Now I find you're the internet tough guy? Threatening other posters?

Idiot.

Sean and Shamus were out fishing on Lough Neagh when all of a sudden, Sean gets a bite on the line. Reeling it in, he finds a magic lamp on his line.

"Well, rub it!" says Shamus. "Maybe a genie will appear?!?"

Sean does so and out pops a genie. "Oh thank you for freeing me!" says the genie. "I will now grant you both a wish to show you my appreciation!"

Sean thinks for a minute and says: "I wish my friend and I each had a Guinness to quench our thirst right now!" The genie snaps her fingers and two Guinness beers appear.

The genie looks at Shamus and says "What do you desire?" Shamus excitedly yells "I wish all of Lough Neagh was made of Guinness!" The genie snaps her fingers and the entire lough turns into Guinness beer.

Sean looks at Shamus and yells "Shamus you blundering idiot! Now we have to pee in the boat!"

Thanks for lightening the mood, this board needs it.

Happy St. Pat's!

I am not really sure where this thread is going or went. But, I just re-watched the video of the midland finals between ramos and colon....can we all take a second and watch how hard Colon hits that underhook to put ramos to his back...holy cow (catcher).

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/251277-Midlands-2013/video/727971-133-f-Tony-Ramos-Iowa-vs-Joe-Colon-UNI#.UyNVcfldUaI

3.) It is super, crazy, ridiculously easy to qualify for the NCAA tournament if you wrestle for a B1G team. Just ask him.

4.) He is on a VERY short list of UNI fans due his/their stated loyalty during the thin years. Just ask him.

In fact, if you need to know what is right or wrong, up or down and especially left or right, JUST ASK HIM.

You're right. See I'm not always wrong.

Stating that kids deserved to be falsely prosecuted for rape because they were "rich and white". Duke Lacrosse, remember that one? And I guess since everyone who you disagree with is labeled "Rush", we'll label you "Rachel"? I'm guessing you're just as confused as that hideous wannabe dude Maddow.

You're a hypocrite, and genuinely unstable. Now I find you're the internet tough guy? Threatening other posters?

Idiot.

I only threaten those who insult someone's dying mother, Rush.

So, ah, what's that about not engaging the unstable guy, knothead? :lol:

Bonehead.

You're right! See, you can be right sometimes too! :P

Idiot.

I only threatened the guy who insulted my mom, who's dying of Alzheimer's, knothead.

What's that about not engaging the unstable guy, bonehead? What's that tell us about you, nimrod? :lol:

I like UNI wrestling

Really? Why didn't I hear from you during the lean years? Just jump onboard this year, eh? 8-)

-----

Like Otis, I too like UNI (and ISU for that matter) even though Iowa is my favorite. Just because you have a favorite team doesn't mean you can't pull for certain other ones as well. Lighten up a bit, Ban.

After reading this thread just now, i have come to the conclusion that Ban is a tool and needs to stop digging in deeper. Calling people names and private messaging people in order to continue confrontation. BAN acts like he is never wrong and will argue moot points over and over. Enough already.

And back on topic.... i think i can win a stare down challenge with Ramos. First one to blink has to fight dance Tom Brands in front of everybody at nationals. I win either way!

After reading this thread just now, i have come to the conclusion that Ban is a tool and needs to stop digging in deeper. Calling people names and private messaging people in order to continue confrontation. BAN acts like he is never wrong and will argue moot points over and over. Enough already.

You just now figured out he's a tool??

I like UNI, hell I went there. Just because I don't post about them every post I make doesn't make me like them. iowa is my team, but pull for the UNI guys. Always have.