Sign in to follow this  
greenmt.

Dapper Dan results

yes I agree but you must remember, Yeager was wrestling down a weight which helps and Buciso at 138 was wrestling up a weigh, which hurts his chances. I still don't think the WPIAL would have won but it would have been closer. Oklahoma looked very solid.

Hey guys, just want to clarify, I wasn't trying to make any comment on Yeager or Forys' match/skills. I just know that most of these postseason, all-star duals come with some kind of weight allowance, and I didn't know what Dapper Dan's was. I'm glad both of these kids got to showcase their skills on such a prominent stage, and look forward to seeing them wrestle for Pitt and Wyoming.

Impressive showing for Micic

I expected Micic to win, but not like that. I bit my tongue when people kept projecting him to lose, but I saw him dismantle a very tough wrestler in Nick Lee at state. I'm glad Micic got it done.

Lizak vs Fleetwood. Scoreless after the 1st, Fleetwood goes down to start the 2nd,Fleetwood escapes after Lizak rides him for 1:20 seconds,Fleetwood up 1-0 to start the 3rd, Lizak goes down. Lizak reverses him after 45 seconds, goes up 2-1. Lizak rides out the period and wins the match 2-1.

It's Alberts vs Brown. Alberts is the heavy favorite, Brown is tough but a national unknown.

Lots of heavy hand fighting,Scoreless after the 1st. Alberts goes down to start the 2nd, Alberts escapes after a tough 50 second ride, Way closer than most would have thought. 1-0 Alberts going into the 3rd, Brown goes down. Escape Brown it's 1-1 mid 3rd. TD Alberts he goes up 3-1, 30 seconds left. Escape Brown it's 3-2. Brown is trying for the winning TD, can't pull off the upset. Alberts wins 3-2.

Nickal vs Loiseau. Nickal is the favorite .

Loiseau starts the match off with a TD, Nickal reverses him, it's 2-2 after 30 seconds. Escape Loiseau 3-2. wow back and forth here, hard to keep track TD Nickal escape Loiseau. 6-6 going into the 3rd. Very entertaining match. 8-6 Nickal mid 3rd,Set of backs makes it 10-6,escape Loiseau TD Nickal. Nickal wins 14-9!

Snyder vs Boykin. It's the child prodigy vs the Athlete.

Damn, Snyder can't finish a shot, Boykin is a freak. Snyder trains with Olympians at the OTC, Boykin just Lifts weights. 2-0 Snyder early 2nd, Boykin goes down, escapes 2-1. It's 2-1 Snyder into the 3rd!!!!! he looks shocked. Snyder goes down in the 3rd, escape Snyder 3-1, TD Snyder 5-1, escape Boykin, TD Snyder. Conditioning is a factor now. Snyder wins 10-3. I will tell you Boykin Showed that he has so much upside. Very raw and unpolished. Snyder looked tough as always.

Dixson vs Zavatsky. Zavatsky is the favorite here.

No score after the 1st. Zavatsky goes down to start the 2nd, escape 1-0.1-0 Zavatsky to start the 3rd, escape Dixson 1-1 mid 3rd. 1-1 overtime, very boring match. TD Zavatsky wins 3-1.