Sign in to follow this  
scribe

This bet with Flying Tiger

You talking about this one?

The team flying tiger has been whining about has won nearly everything 4 years in a row. No sympathy from me. If Penn State doesnt win their 4th Ncaa title in a row with their double class and the likes of the seniors magic man and taco bell, its on them not any seeding commitee. Deal with it.

This is turning into the haters ball, lol! Ok, forget about the seeding committee or their seeds. I'll bet everyone of you guys a month of not posting that PSU wins their 4th title. What that means is if they win, each of you will not post for a month, however if they finish out of first, I can't post for a month for each of you. So if 8 people take the bet, I wont be able to post here for 8 months. I would guess once word gets out, there might be 20 people meaning you might be able to shut me up for almost two years. I'll keep this bet open until Wednesday night. Here's your chance fellas, you could ground Flying-Tiger for a long time!!

No bets from post counts under 100 or new members.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=364765&start=20

By my count - 3 in so far (myself included) - BRGuy and Headshuck as well. Not so sure, but maybe Headshuck intended to bet two months (resonse was "Three, and raise to four." ?

You talking about this one?

The team flying tiger has been whining about has won nearly everything 4 years in a row. No sympathy from me. If Penn State doesnt win their 4th Ncaa title in a row with their double class and the likes of the seniors magic man and taco bell, its on them not any seeding commitee. Deal with it.

This is turning into the haters ball, lol! Ok, forget about the seeding committee or their seeds. I'll bet everyone of you guys a month of not posting that PSU wins their 4th title. What that means is if they win, each of you will not post for a month, however if they finish out of first, I can't post for a month for each of you. So if 8 people take the bet, I wont be able to post here for 8 months. I would guess once word gets out, there might be 20 people meaning you might be able to shut me up for almost two years. I'll keep this bet open until Wednesday night. Here's your chance fellas, you could ground Flying-Tiger for a long time!!

No bets from post counts under 100 or new members.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=364765&start=20

By my count - 3 in so far (myself included) - BRGuy and Headshuck as well. Not so sure, but maybe Headshuck intended to bet two months (resonse was "Three, and raise to four." ?

You'all know it is very simple to create a new "handle" ..... Just sayin'

I tried to create another variation of my username and couldn't get it approved. :(

Different Device with a different IP address and away you go .... :lol: Of course a new handle as well.

It's a sucker bet .... Kinda like a good head fake before you shoot for the double leg.

I tried to create another variation of my username and couldn't get it approved. :(

Different Device with a different IP address and away you go .... :lol: Of course a new handle as well.

It's a sucker bet .... Kinda like a good head fake before you shoot for the double leg.

Never in my hefty career of forum-going, could I ever control what account/device is with what username. I just have to stick to one, I guess!

PUT ME INTO THIS BET TOO!

GO MINNESOTA!!!

Look at it this way, Headshuck - If PSU does 4-peat - don't you think you'll WANT to stay away for a month!? :P

I am a bit concerned about Scribe signing on with this, though... Somebody has to stay around to temper all of that unbridled PSU happy talk! :twisted: