Sign in to follow this  
Grecojones

Roll call!

Unless I mysteriously come down with the flu, I'll be working with the alt-tab going all day. Didn't get much done today, sadly. Won't be able to keep that up again tomorrow. How long do they keep the replays on the site? Anyone know?

Abusing my power as boss, making someone come in and cover at 930. I'll have the TV on ESPU, the laptop going with ESPN3 and the iPad with trackwrestling dashboard open so I know what mat I want to watch on the computer and to see scores in matches I can't watch. Topped off with a quiet house, a nice lunch and some cold beer, my own therapy session after a long season coaching. A little slice of wrestling nerd heaven.

Still calving here. In the barns with cows and staying there as 25-40mph winds blow snow outside. At least it isn't cold - 19 degrees(f) and not 25 below zero. Supposed to drop to zero or a bit below the next few nights. Internet on dial up with the computer working out here as we enter info on each new animal to track performance as they grow to market weight.

Nice to have the site to get some results. Wish there was more discussion going as it is enjoyable to read.

First time I am taking Thu/Fri off to attend the tournament "virtually". I've taken days to attend in person before (not every year) but if I didn't go in person, I would always be suffering through the first 2 days by working, if you could call it that. I fully believe my employer is actually better off with me just taking the two days off.

Long story short, count me in as taking 2 vacation days to spend in my basement watching 8 mats for most of the day

Unless I mysteriously come down with the flu, I'll be working with the alt-tab going all day. Didn't get much done today, sadly. Won't be able to keep that up again tomorrow. How long do they keep the replays on the site? Anyone know?

"alt-tab"

also my go-to move :D