Sign in to follow this  
tightwaist

Top half of 184 bracket is crazy

Jimmy Sheptock and some names I have never heard of. Bottom half of that bracket is brutal. Ruth has to get through Steinhaus and Dean, just to get to the finals.

I am predicting that Lofthouse gets ousted today. He has a tough consolation match against Thomas from Penn.

I'm rooting for Ophir to get through Dechow and Sheptock. He's really talented, and it'd be great for the sport to see a Brown wrestler in the finals. It's the year of the upset, ain't it?

Plus, his last name is Bernstein.. Brown's mascot is the Bears. Bernstein Bear. Yes.

Apparently the seeding committee doesn't take into consideration previous years success? Kind of ludicrous in my opinion. A 2 time champ who had a 85 match win streak is suddenly not the top dog because of an early season loss.

Do you think that the basketball committee doesn't look at a team's history to determine their seed? Why should wrestling be any different?