Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerlock3

Penn State Got every possible call

Guest Hammerlock3

Alton, megalaudis and the starfish all got hideously bad calls in their favor.

There was one call with 15 seconds left that PSU didn't get. Not necessarily saying it should have been called, but it could of been which makes this topic 100% false.

I also heard non-PSU fans agree with the Mega TD so throw that one out as hideously bad as well. I cannot speak of the Alton call because I know nothing about it,

Alton, megalaudis and the starfish all got hideously bad calls in their favor.

Yeah .... Well, Dake had the luxury of NON-CALLS for backing away, stalling, and backing off the mat. They finally called it towards the end. He spent more time backing away, then moving forward it seemed.

No question, the DT needs to "up his game" and attack more, yet for any of us who have actually wrestled, we know how to slow down the pace, and lower the risk, and that is to drop to one knee, or both knees, and defend.

Good strategy by Dake. He won. I'm certainly looking forward to their next meeting. It was actually a disappointing match in some ways. I was expecting a lot more activity.

Who would have thunk it? 2-1 ?? I was expecting fireworks.

I think it was the higher profiled wrestlers that got the match called in their favor not necessarily psu . At 125 megaludis jumped on every start and who are you kidding that was not a take down. At the end of the day the lower ranked wrestler had compete against a biased reff and their opponent.

What about the last TD Wright was awarded before this pin? I'm talking about the one on the edge of the out of bounds line. Wilps was standing on both feet our of bounds and Wright was behind him holding both of Wilps' feet. Now wouldn't he have to get Wilps to his hands or knees for that to be a TD? Or was Wright awarded 2 points for something else like a fleeing the mat.. seems unlikely to me because that should only be 1 point, right?

Those two points seemed like a gift to me. Of course it didn't matter because Wright didn't get another TD.

Guest Hammerlock3

Anyone who thought there would be Fireworks knows nothing about Dake or big matches in general.

Two-Six here is an excerpt from forums 101:

"Pretending to laugh at your own failed joke attempts makes you look twice as stupid-JTTS"

Anyone who thought there would be Fireworks knows nothing about Dake or big matches in general.

Two-Six here is an excerpt from forums 101:

"Pretending to laugh at your own failed joke attempts makes you look twice as stupid-JTTS"

Oh ... So .... Owing/Gable or Metcalf/Caldwell ... ah never mind.... It's not worth the time.

Guest Hammerlock3

Wire,

It's always worth my time to explain something to a stupider poster. You just have to swallow your pride and ask.