Sign in to follow this  
LemonPie

**Team race thread**

100.5-100.5, the score is tied up between Minnesota and PSU.

Steinhaus is laying the hammer down in the 5th place match at 184 and both teams have guys competing this afternoon at 197. This is amazing!!!

Did someone say that Thomas would beat Dean at some point?? I am questioning how he made the 5th place match, yikes.

He shut out Lofthouse. But then had a pretty decent draw until running into Dean. Dean seems like a monster, I'm surprised someone would pick Thomas over him.

Did someone say that Thomas would beat Dean at some point?? I am questioning how he made the 5th place match, yikes.

He shut out Lofthouse. But then had a pretty decent draw until running into Dean. Dean seems like a monster, I'm surprised someone would pick Thomas over him.

It was a lot closer at EIWAs, in defense of the guy who said it. And Dean looked vulnerable, for once, in the 3rd place match against ODU, so it's not like he is so far above everyone not in the finals.

That said, it did look like if anyone's going to beat him in the future, it's not going to be Thomas. That was a serious thrashing Dean put on Thomas.

looking at the matchups. With Minnesota up 3 (assuming Schiller hangs on w/ no bonus)

Megaludis v. Dance

Retherford v. Lazor

English v. Maple

Brown v. Evans

McIntosh v. Burak

Thorn v. Beckman

Zilverberg v. Harger

Storley v. Kokesh

Steinhaus v. Thomas

Schller v. Gadson

Slight advantage PSU this round.

Did both teams just go 5 for 5? Wow!