Sign in to follow this  
GuillermoBilletas

New Jersey Shut out at NCAA

unless you count the two PA kids who did their senior year at Blair, I can't find any NJ semifinalists.

discuss

Green should have made the semis. Never let a man named Ness wrap an arm around your neck, cause if you do you get pinned no matter what!

Second down year in a row. I talk when things are good but recognized things are down. I see only three all americans

Turt. Luvsandorj- newark nj St. Benedicts. prep. HS

A. Perotti - West Essex HS

J. Green - Willingboro High School

A shout out to Minn. and Illinois wrestlers -great job.Ohio great group the last few years ,way to step up Heflin

NJ has the third most NQs this year (2 behind OH), but it's a young group for the most part. Many (vast majority) will be back, and there are a number of good kids coming off of RS (Ashnault, Camp, C. Walsh, TJ Miller, to name a few).

Green will be the favorite to win a NC next year, and a number of these other kids will be right in the mix for AA.

NJ has the third most NQs this year (2 behind OH), but it's a young group for the most part. Many (vast majority) will be back, and there are a number of good kids coming off of RS (Ashnault, Camp, C. Walsh, TJ Miller, to name a few).

Green will be the favorite to win a NC next year, and a number of these other kids will be right in the mix for AA.

Green was the favorite to win it this year. He didn't

Can't believe people are claiming the international kid for Jersey. Have the mighty fallen that far?

Green was the favorite to win it this year. He didn't

Can't believe people are claiming the international kid for Jersey. Have the mighty fallen that far?

Green clearly had a terrible season. I'm sure your career was much better.

I think the real question is, how do so many clowns find these boards? You have one guy who joined these boards for the sole purpose of smearing a HS kid's character (Tech Fall). Apparently he's dating Jimmy Gulibon, because he's fiercely defensive of JG.

You have another who literally lives just to troll (GB). You come here to do nothing but post garbage all over the place, complaining about just about anything your limited mind can come up with. Do you have such little in your own life that this is somehow pleasurable for you? Or are you simply frustrated, and this is the only outlet?

Either way, I'd love to know your accomplishments in the sport as you rag on these kids.

Enough said...

I'v been a board member for years see user name Tech_fall that being said I'm not sure why someone with more post count aka an undemanding job and to much free time makes someone an authority.