Sign in to follow this  
lu_alum

Poll: Perrotti or Taffur for AA

as much as i want to see RU get an AA, I'm sure only but the most die hard Scarlet Knights will be rooting for Perrotti.

winner will probably get DSJ, and a loss there gets you either Isaac Jordan or James Green. yikes.

But either one is an AA for Jersey. hooray for regional state rivalries!

winner will probably get DSJ, and a loss there gets you either Isaac Jordan or James Green. yikes.

I think Taffur will beat Perotti, and I think he's very capable of beating all three of those guys. Whether he does or not is a different story.

Either way, I'll be rooting for him the whole way through.

I think Taffur will beat Perotti, and I think he's very capable of beating all three of those guys. Whether he does or not is a different story.

Either way, I'll be rooting for him the whole way through.

i agree - Taffur definitely the favorite against Perrotti and he has a shot against anyone in the bracket. makes you wonder about Napoli. I heard it was injuries this year and last. He did beat Taffur pretty solidly at the all star classic. i know its an exhibition but Napoli looked like a different wrestler then to me.

Case for each:

Perrotti: Goodale's first AA since taking over at Rutgers.

Taffur: Carl Adams gets an AA in what may be a swan song season.

yeah tough call...

Taffur's Bound Brook buddy Camp wrestling for the Scarlet next year - wonder who he is rooting for