Sign in to follow this  
Two_on_one

Flo guys, how 'bout some help on canceling Technique Wave

Flo guys, I love the work you guys do and I really appreciate you carrying the all star match. I loved the matches and the commentary.

OK, I signed up for Technique Wave, paid my $20 to watch the all star match. Now I want to cancel it and am caught in loop from hell.

I go to this page to try to cancel http://www.flowrestling.org/page/Contact-Form

After clicking on "Technique Wave", under "how can we help you", and then clicking on "cancel subscription" under "whats the problem", I get a message that says "Stop, we can't cancel over email/Phone". It then directs me to go to this site to cancel my account.

http://www.flowrestling.org/premiumvideos/main/subscribersettings

Once I am on that page, it has a link to cancel my account that takes me back to the page I just came from. Come on guys, this is not good. How about some help on canceling.

Flo guys, I love the work you guys do and I really appreciate you carrying the all star match. I loved the matches and the commentary.

OK, I signed up for Technique Wave, paid my $20 to watch the all star match. Now I want to cancel it and am caught in loop from hell.

I go to this page to try to cancel http://www.flowrestling.org/page/Contact-Form

After clicking on "Technique Wave", under "how can we help you", and then clicking on "cancel subscription" under "whats the problem", I get a message that says "Stop, we can't cancel over email/Phone". It then directs me to go to this site to cancel my account.

http://www.flowrestling.org/premiumvideos/main/subscribersettings

Once I am on that page, it has a link to cancel my account that takes me back to the page I just came from. Come on guys, this is not good. How about some help on canceling.

I had the same problem and could not figure it out. Vakattack was able to help by finding the email you need to send them.

technique.wave@flowrestling.org Just email them and tell them you want to cancel your subscription and they will do it.

Thanks LR, I will give that a try. It does seem strange that the two web pages they have that are supposed to allow you to cancel, just keep sending you back and forth with no option to do this without sending an email and begging to unsubscribe.

i'm not 100% on how it works, but pretty sure if you didn't get a response yet, it's because you weren't billed.

subscribers are billed 7 days after you sign up.

so if you signed up last saturday, today would have been your billing day.

probably expect a response on monday i would guess.

My experience is that the Flo guys have been helpful with the process.... busy, and not always super quick to email, but they have been cool with cancelling. Just my two cents, and I'm not affiliated with Flo at all, but legal action might be a little premaure.

That is funny............

Hotel California (California in latin means hot furnace = hell haha!!!!)

But I do love the guys from FLO

I'm sure they will release it if you your diligent enough in the process to cancel

Credit card world on the internet is what it is - remember that going forward

Try cancel method before you sign up to see what its like to bail afterwards.

Worst case scenario go to Credit card company and dispute charge before next charge occurs

Last thing I remember, I was

Running for the door

I had to find the passage back

To the place I was before

"Relax, " said the night man,

"We are programmed to receive.

You can check-out any time you like,

But you can never leave! "

Dear Flo

I’m still trying to cancel the Flowrestling Tech Wave subscription.

I’ve been trying since 11/4/2012

I attempted to cancel by the means of the following contacts:

technique.wave@flowrestling.org

technique.wave@flowrestling.org

http://www.flowrestling.org

http://www.flowrestling.org/page/Contact-Form

flocms_admin@admin.com

martin@flowrestling.org

It’s been a noteworthy and thought-provoking ride but I want to get off now.

Please cancel my subscription to technique wave.

Thanks for all you do… :shock:

If it hasn't been mentioned you can now cancel your technique wave subscription online without asking Flo's permission. Hmmm... Wonder what prompted them to change that?

Login, click technique wave on the bar at the top, scroll down click subscription settings at the bottom left bar and it should be right there next screen.

Congrats Flo, you may now receive my money again in the future.

If it hasn't been mentioned you can now cancel your technique wave subscription online without asking Flo's permission. Hmmm... Wonder what prompted them to change that?

Login, click technique wave on the bar at the top, scroll down click subscription settings at the bottom left bar and it should be right there next screen.

Congrats Flo, you may now receive my money again in the future.

I did all that and can't find the option to cancel. It shows I am still subscribed...... but I emailed them asking them to unsubscribe me.

Looks like it is time to cancel another credit card.

Scribe, that's weird I just did it yesterday. Now when I follow all the same links it says:

Subscription Status

[blockquote]

Your subscription info

[table][tr][td]status[/td][td] [highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]cancelled[/highlight][/td][/tr][tr][td]plan[/td][td] month[/td][/tr][tr][td]created[/td][td] 2012-11-03 11:57:31[/td][/tr][tr][td]updated[/td][td] 2012-11-17 16:54:15[/td][/tr][/table][/blockquote][blockquote]Your subscription is currently NOT ACTIVE. You may activate your suscription here.[/blockquote]

Just did that form. Thanks jbresette.

Here is what it looks like active

Subscription Status

Your subscription info

[table][tr][td]status[/td][td] activated[/td][/tr] [tr][td]plan[/td][td] month[/td][/tr] [tr][td]created[/td][td] 2012-11-03 17:14:31[/td][/tr] [tr][td]updated[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]