Sign in to follow this  
RecHall

Billy Baldwin

Baldwin did a great job in the booth. he was shockingly well versed in the sport (to me anyway, others i'm sure are aware of his level of fandom). just one more example of ESPN doing an outstanding job covering the tournament.

almost makes me wish there was more championship wrestling for them to broadcast. haha jk. tournament talk only this weekend.

Why are ANY of you surprised by ban's responses here? He has made it GLARINGLY obvious he has a serious issue with ANYONE who is financially successful. I wouldn't doubt that he TRULY feels Baldwin was chosen to PERSONALLY bring ban down.

Baldwin was well spoken and truly knowledgeable. Add in that he is a MAJOR face and name, I can't see ANY reason, other than selfishness, to have said ANYTHING negative about having Baldwin promote our sport as an announcer/commentator.

Ban has been besmirched

Compared to the person who acts like he personally knows the Baldwin family?

Right, Rush. :lol:

Why are ANY of you surprised by ban's responses here? He has made it GLARINGLY obvious he has a serious issue with ANYONE who is financially successful. I wouldn't doubt that he TRULY feels Baldwin was chosen to PERSONALLY bring ban down.

Baldwin was well spoken and truly knowledgeable. Add in that he is a MAJOR face and name, I can't see ANY reason, other than selfishness, to have said ANYTHING negative about having Baldwin promote our sport as an announcer/commentator.

Ban has been besmirched

Compared to the person who acts like he personally knows the Baldwin family?

Right, Rush. :lol:

Sorry I don't talk to poor people