Sign in to follow this  
GuillermoBilletas

everyone just switched back to basketball

It is pathetic to watch so called wrestling fans pile on Chris Perry. He had 1 low scoring match with Evans and took everyone else down (everyone but Howe multiple times). He rode the piss out of everyone. He makes guys miserable on bottom but people whine about it while everyone else drops to an ankle. Now he beats Howe in every facet. I hope that finally shuts people up. Big wrestler in big time matches.

I was expecting them to want to start out with whatever match would provide the most scrambles to intrigue the viewer. Howe vs Perry is an anticipated match but only to those within the regular wrestling community. And several other early matches look to also be slow grinds contests that won't keep to many excited. Be nice if they could alternate between what looks like high paced battles and slow grinds.

I like watching Perry. His brother is my second favorite Hawk of all-time. He completely dominated. Speaking of where they start and end, you have 3 guys going for a 3rd title (one a PSU guy) and 2 other guys going for a second, but the Taylor infatuation is too strong.

Perry was the last 4x AA. 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 1st. Mark was just so fun to watch ... always looking to pin and you never knew how he was going to put somebody on their back, but you knew it could happen from pretty much any position. St. John just got his 4th AA honor.