3. Pendleton

4. Kilgore

275lbs

Champ-Fortune

1. Tervel

2. Fortune

3. Rey

4. Gwiazdowski

What about Logan Steiber? Wonder if he's going to bump up to 65kg.

Ok, I'll throw in some picks for fun (based on PRyan's seeds):

57 Champ - Esco

61 Champ - Steiber (if he makes the weight cut), if not Kennedy

65 Champ - Pico (if he enters), if not, Metcalf

70 Champ - Dake (if he's healthy and enters at this weight), if not Paulsen

74 Champ - The Champ

86 Champ - Foster

97 Champ -Varner (if healthy), if not, Synder (if he enters), if not, Cox (if he enters), if not, Kilgore

125 Champ - Fortune

I will take a shot at this:

143lbs.......If Pico is there it will make it very interesting

Champ-Oliver

1. Metcalf

2. Oliver

3. Russell

4. Molinaro

Pretty sure Russell will get the 2 seed since he beat Oliver last time they met and is WTT runner-up. Not to mention the fact that Russell has been actively competing since then while Oliver has wrestled in one exhibition match.

As far as Dake is concerned he was onTV the other night with a walking cast on his leg so I am not sure if he is going to compete. At 57 I am picking Esco, if he competes, if not Hochstrasser, at 61 Kennedy, (hopefully he wins because I have lost faith in Humpreys), at 63 Kg. Metcalf if he competes, if not Russell, at 70 Kg. I think it'll be Moza Fay, I think the weight cut is too much for Marable. At 74 Kg. The freight train Jordan Burroughs, at 86Kg. I pick Foster. At 97Kg. I pick Varner if he's healthy and competes, otherwise Michalak. At Hvy. Fortune. (I don't believe Dlagnev is competing).

I don't think Pico is ready to win 65kg just yet. I think Metcalf is peaking too early, so JO should be well rested and ready to take the title in Vegas. Molinaro has the highest upside for this year's world championships in my opinion.

There is an interview on Flo with Dake from the NCAA tournament. Dake said he is wrestling at 65 Kg. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best

I'm assuming you mean 74kg and not 65kg. Too bad for him, he'll never beat Burroughs, at least not in the next three years. After that Burroughs will retire and maybe then Dake will take over but he will probably give up freestyle by then to go into coaching. Just unlucky for him, he may have been the best in college but he just happens to be in the same weight class of one of the best freestyle wrestlers of our generation.

I don't think Pico is ready to win 65kg just yet. I think Metcalf is peaking too early, so JO should be well rested and ready to take the title in Vegas. Molinaro has the highest upside for this year's world championships in my opinion.

Q. should be at 189. Not sure what they would seed him (if at all?) but I think he could win the weight class.

Q. should be at 189. Not sure what they would seed him (if at all?) but I think he could win the weight class.

Q can't even beat Gavin and Gavin is struggling in international competition.

Q can't even beat Gavin and Gavin is struggling in international competition.

Wright pinned Gavin while still in college. Now that's he's focused only on freestyle, is it really so hard to believe that he will be competitive for a world team spot? Personally, I think 189 is the perfect weight class for him, but as they say, time will tell.

Hunter Stieber as well as Logan Stieber wrestling at 143 will be interesting.....yea its gonna happen. Not implying both will make it to each other but will be interesting if they do

You lied! I was looking forward to it. Logan is registered at 143 and Hunter at 154.

The Dardanes brothers are both at 143, though.

I am very curious how Ruth and Wright will do at 189. Wright owns a 3-1 record against Ruth in Freestyle but that was a few years ago. Also Ruth finally is done with college and it is a freeing feeling. I bet Wright and Ruth make some noise here against the old guard of Herbert and Gavin if Herbert is there.

Hunter Stieber as well as Logan Stieber wrestling at 143 will be interesting.....yea its gonna happen. Not implying both will make it to each other but will be interesting if they do

You lied! I was looking forward to it. Logan is registered at 143 and Hunter at 154.

The Dardanes brothers are both at 143, though.

Lol, actually no i didnt. He was planning on it but the Bucks camp are hell bent on Hunter putting on some muscle and did not want him to make the cut. He is in the upper 150's and they want him to focus on getting stronger. Sorry, i too was looking forward to it