Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Announcement from Cael this Week?

Any of you "insiders" hearing that Cael will be making an announcement of some sort this week?

Speculation???

1. Cunningham leaving?

2. RS announcements

3. Meets being moved to the BJ center

4. National Dual Related

5. Other?

Cael is sick of all the people saying he is only winning titles because he is in Pennsylvania. To prove them all wrong, he has accepted a new head coaching job and will be taking Zain, Mega, and all the incoming freshmen with him.

Mich State?

Send Cody Sanderson to Arizona State as the new head coach (assuming Charles is gone).

Maybe that will be the first branch on the Sanderson coach tree. Next would be Taylor taking over somewhere after his freestyle career.

Casey Cunningham to MSU would be a solid branch as well.

Ask both Alton's to hand in their gear.

no but i would figure out a way to readjust their scholarships... I am not familiar with what they received in but if it is anywhere near a full scholarship, they need to be readjusted immediately

Ask both Alton's to hand in their gear.

no but i would figure out a way to readjust their scholarships... I am not familiar with what they received in but if it is anywhere near a full scholarship, they need to be readjusted immediately

It's bad practice to pull a scholarship based on performance unless it's a character issue, but you can make up for giving in state guys partial scholarships by writing them in for more camp hours.

Why would you announce that you are going to reveal something in the near future; unless it's a retirement announcement, it doesn't make any sense. Okay here's a stab, how about Cunningham taking over and David Taylor becoming top assistant

Why would you announce that you are going to reveal something in the near future; unless it's a retirement announcement, it doesn't make any sense. Okay here's a stab, how about Cunningham taking over and David Taylor becoming top assistant

Who exactly announced that Cael was going to reveal something this week? I haven't even seen it mentioned anywhere other than here.