Sign in to follow this  
BuckyBadger

Kendric Maple

Again... What. In. The world is wrong with you? You are no better than the fat coach who tells an athlete to 'cut weight.' And no better than the critic in the stands, who's seen a few too many technique DVDs and concludes EVERY LOSS can be contributed to technique. Wake up! Wrestling is about FAR MORE than technique. You're venturing into Marty territory here. You continue to denigrate athletes, even after your stated reason is proven wrong.

Vhsalum, what I said about Maple has absolutely not been proven wrong. If you insist it has, could you explain how?

Your f'ing trolling on an athlete with a medical condition, asshat. THAT IS how you are WRONG.

Again... What. In. The world is wrong with you? You are no better than the fat coach who tells an athlete to 'cut weight.' And no better than the critic in the stands, who's seen a few too many technique DVDs and concludes EVERY LOSS can be contributed to technique. Wake up! Wrestling is about FAR MORE than technique. You're venturing into Marty territory here. You continue to denigrate athletes, even after your stated reason is proven wrong.

Vhsalum, what I said about Maple has absolutely not been proven wrong. If you insist it has, could you explain how?

Your f'ing trolling on an athlete with a medical condition, asshat. THAT IS how you are WRONG.

I'm liking you more and more TBar.

Why are you so upset Tbar? I'm not trolling. Every post I have ever made here is a serious post. Maple's unfortunate medical condition does not take away from the truth of my statements.

It is amazing to me the preponderance of maladjusted folks on this forum. I don't follow any other sports, but simultaneously I hope we are not the most dysfunctional, and that we are alone in our forum follies.

Our forum is very tame when you look at www.letsrun.com. Especially when you mention ultra running.

For the record, I didn't see that post before I made mine today.

For the record, just because you can post anything you want doesn't mean you should. Also for the record you are a douche.

Why are you calling me names DustyBottoms?

KAD, you can send me an email and we can discuss this more, jsmapes@cox.net. I'll have to confirm your ligitimacy first :-).

To the posters and fans, it takes a tough skin and understanding to get to the level Kendric made it. He's been battling critics since day one, when coaches refused to coach him until he started winning. He and I learned the sport together and rode the wave until this point. Its been a great ride and we appreciate you!!

There are some things you just don't do, Superold. One of them is continuing the argument you had put forth about Maple, after his father gets on here and tells us he has a possible serious illness. It's tasteless and morally unacceptable. You know those times they teach you about in grammar school where if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. This is one of those times.

I can't believe I am having to spell this out to a grown adult, who after having no sympathy or respect whatsoever for Kendrick Maple or his father, gets upset because someone calls him a name.

There are some things you just don't do, Superold. One of them is continuing the argument you had put forth about Maple, after his father gets on here and tells us he has a possible serious illness. It's tasteless and morally unacceptable. You know those times they teach you about in grammar school where if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. This is one of those times.

I can't believe I am having to spell this out to a grown adult, who after having no sympathy or respect whatsoever for Kendrick Maple or his father, gets upset because someone calls him a name.

Maybe you missed my last few posts Matburn. I mentioned already that I didn't see the post made by Mr. or Mrs. Maple before I made mine yesterday.

Maybe you missed the part about not being a complete f-ing jack off 24 hours a day? Please leave and never return. And NO - I don't want to play 20 questions.

My congratulations to both Mr. Maples, and good luck with your treatment.

Why are you so upset Tbar? I'm not trolling. Every post I have ever made here is a serious post. Maple's unfortunate medical condition does not take away from the truth of my statements.

THIS. This is why you are douchebag. The definition of the word: "a pejorative term for an arrogant or obnoxious person."

In this post, you are being BOTH, arrogant and obnoxious. Arrogant because you believe it is Maple's lack of technique that failed him this year (proven wrong). Then when proven wrong you publicly proclaim that your statement contains "truth." - Obnoxious.

I'm calling you Marty from now on.

THIS. This is why you are douchebag. The definition of the word: "a pejorative term for an arrogant or obnoxious person."

In this post, you are being BOTH, arrogant and obnoxious. Arrogant because you believe it is Maple's lack of technique that failed him this year (proven wrong). Then when proven wrong you publicly proclaim that your statement contains "truth." - Obnoxious.

I'm calling you Marty from now on.

Vhsalum, say whatever you want, but I have not been proven wrong. Not in reality at least, maybe in your imagination.

Vhsalum, say whatever you want, but I have not been proven wrong. Not in reality at least, maybe in your imagination.

I am convinced that you are merely putting forth an online persona to rile people up. If so, congrats on your creativity. However, if this is really who you are...then you have zero self awareness. Have you ever been around people who are completely inappropriate, but don't realize they are? Like the drunk who tells off color jokes in front of the wrong crowd? That is you. Like the drunk, you are completely oblivious to your affect on others. Congrats!

No I didn't miss your posts Superold. It's the fact that you continued to argue your point and say that you are right, in spite of what Mr. Maple wrote, in posts after the first one in which you claimed your position. You didn't drop it after you found out. Any decent person would have done so.

You are a sociopath.... And no I'm not calling a name, I'm making an observation You always think you are right, even when proven. You have no sympathy for others. You live inside your own little set of rules and think that everyone else lives in there with you.

Marty, it's okay. You were proven wrong. I'm sure you'll never admit to it. But it's ok.

Marty, it's okay. You were proven wrong. I'm sure you'll never admit to it. But it's ok.

No I didn't miss your posts Superold. It's the fact that you continued to argue your point and say that you are right, in spite of what Mr. Maple wrote, in posts after the first one in which you claimed your position. You didn't drop it after you found out. Any decent person would have done so.

You are a sociopath.... And no I'm not calling a name, I'm making an observation You always think you are right, even when proven. You have no sympathy for others. You live inside your own little set of rules and think that everyone else lives in there with you.

I'm not sure how what Mr. Maple wrote disproved my statements.

You didn't drop it after you found out. Any decent person would have done so.

I'm simply responding to those who continue to respond to me.

You are a sociopath.... And no I'm not calling a name, I'm making an observation You always think you are right, even when proven.

Your observation is off. And for the record, I haven't been proven wrong here. When I'm proven wrong, I'll admit it.

Superold,

Maple's technique will need to be polished in a lot of areas if he were to continue his wrestling career. You are right on that. It is not awful, but it is not on a level that it would need to be to have success at the next level.

Where everyone else is right, is that you should have dropped it a while back. The conversation turned in light of new information. The socially acceptable thing to do in that instance, would have been to put aside your need to be correct, and drop the argument. While I empathize with the need to be correct, I also understand bad taste. Even if you are just "simply responding to those who continue to respond," it is in bad taste.

I was not speaking about being proven wrong in this thread, because I, along with everyone else who are socially acceptable, dropped it when they read Mr. Maples post. Yet you continue to support what I said about you my previous thread (sociopathic behavior) by continuing to state that you are right.

I was speaking in general. You think you are right all of the time (sociopathic behavior) and anyone who says differently you start a long drawn out argument about minute details. No, let me rephrase....you think you are right 99% of the time, because you will no doubt write a two page essay on the few times where you conceded a small portion of your "argument". You enjoy arguing to the point of insanity and are incapable of having a normal conversation on an Internet forum(sociopathic behavior). You do not care or have any respect for a sick person or their family. (once again, sociopathic behavior)

Superold is like an uncontrollable drinker who is one of those who brought about the saying."know when to say no'!

Sorry situation when someone finds it more important to be right than to have one shred of compassion! He previous showed his class by attempting to downplay the guts shown by James English!!

This makes a lot of sense. It's obvious Kendrick wasn't the wrestler he was last year and his father explained why. The fact that he could AA while having this condition shows how talented of a wrestler he is. There were a lot of good wrestlers who didn't make on the podium this year and Maple did it at significantly less than full strength. I wish him a swift and full recovery.