Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingnerd

Ruth vs. Wilps

I still wonder what would have happened had Ed's knee not locked up vs Amuch in the quarters of the NCAAs his freshman year.

Meh, instead of the inj def perhaps Ruth would have lost 10-3 or 10-4. That particular match was decided long before Ruth's knee "locked up". In 2012, way different story.

Ruth vs. Reader would have been my first choice. I still wonder what would have happened had Ed's knee not locked up vs Amuch in the quarters of the NCAAs his freshman year. Reader was really tough that year but I'd still have given Ruth a 50/50 chance to beat him.

Agreed...Ruth def had a good chance to beat Reader. He toyed with some really good wrestlers his freshman year...smashed up Lewnes and Henrich pretty good at the Scuffle that year.

Beat Henrich & Lewnes again in wrestle backs at NCAAs that year too.

I still wonder what would have happened had Ed's knee not locked up vs Amuch in the quarters of the NCAAs his freshman year.

Meh, instead of the inj def perhaps Ruth would have lost 10-3 or 10-4. That particular match was decided long before Ruth's knee "locked up". In 2012, way different story.

Prior to the injury Ruth was beating Much 2-1 and was dominating the match so you can save your revisionist BS.