Sign in to follow this  
okwrestle

Chandler Rogers

Is this the same Valencia that Californians are saying would beat Marstellar?

Sure is.....

Marstellar would have to show up though.

How many times has Marstellar lost to an American high school wrestler? Zero.

Yes TBAR you are correct. But those who wish to put the kid down, will say things like:

"Yea, but did he wrestle upper weights or just those tiny freshman?"

-OR better yet-

"So what slacker state did he win all of those matches in--fariy-land or something?"

When anyone starts to put down Chance you really need to think about their psychological stability.

A 4 X PA, undefeated state champ in the upper weights... something never done before... Fargo champ, Super 32... and these guys are compelled to find someway to put him down. REALLY!!

We don't need to feel sorry for Chance... he will be fine as he has already proved... It is these smucks we should really feel sorry for.

Sorry to break it to you but this thread is regarding people insinuating that Chance was / is dodging American HS wrestlers. Since he hasn't lost to a HS wrestler in 4 years shows just how much nonsense such a notion is. Hope that helps.

Sorry to break it to you but this thread is regarding people insinuating that Chance was / is dodging American HS wrestlers. Since he hasn't lost to one in 4 years shows just how much nonsense such a notion is. Hope that helps.

The guy is a jack ass, don't even bother debating him. His opinion is irrelevant.

Sorry to break it to you but this thread is regarding people insinuating that Chance was / is dodging American HS wrestlers. Since he hasn't lost to one in 4 years shows just how much nonsense such a notion is. Hope that helps.

The guy is a jack ass, don't even bother debating him. His opinion is irrelevant.

Yet I've bested you in every major exchange that we've ever had Tbar. Calling me names doesn't erase that fact no matter how much you wish it does. :)

Exactly. You are so right.

You met the same fate as Tbar when "debating" me leshishmore. :) Your emotions often get the better of you.

Logic, reasoning, and sensibleness gets the better of me—not immature questions from unstable people.

I have children. There is no need to interact with senseless, insecure children on a wrestling web-site like you “Super-insecure”... especially those who have never done anything notable or significant in the sport in question.

Your FATE is that you are a sad, psychotically vulnerable person who only intensifies your ego and self-worth by creating nonsensical, absurd topics and questions. You make that very clear for everyone to see.

You enjoy nothing more than putting down young wrestlers and accomplished coaches. A very sad existence.

You are Pretty Simple to understand.

Logic, reasoning, and sensibleness gets the better of me—not immature questions from unstable people.

I have children. There is no need to interact with senseless, insecure children on a wrestling web-site like you “Super-insecure”... especially those who have never done anything notable or significant in the sport in question.

Your FATE is that you are a sad, psychotically vulnerable person who only intensifies your ego and self-worth by creating nonsensical, absurd topics and questions. You make that very clear for everyone to see.

You enjoy nothing more than putting down young wrestlers and accomplished coaches. A very sad existence.

Heavy on name calling, light on actual arguments as usual. :) It's sad that you can't even back up your claims that I have put down a single HS wrestler. I've asked you to show me where I did this even once, and you can't do it.

Since you often mention things that are "sad". Why don't you consider how sad it is to accuse someone of putting down HS kids without any evidence, and then continue to repeat it over and over after it has been demonstrated that you have nothing to back up the claim! Now that's truly sad leshishmore.

Didn't Chance lose to two American wrestlers in 2013 jr world trials and get tossed out of the tourney?

Not HS wrestlers. College wrestlers when he was in 10th grade. But you already knew that didn't you :lol: :oops:

Didn't Chance lose to two American wrestlers in 2013 jr world trials and get tossed out of the tourney?

Not HS wrestlers. College wrestlers when he was in 10th grade. But you already knew that didn't you :lol: :oops:

I can't wait for Chance to wrestle against Iowa or what ever school the haters love. Then they can see for themselves how tough he really is.

What do you mean by that T Bar? I really need to know.

Can you give me 828 examples when he wrestled someone from Iowa?

Were they in HS or College or pre-school?

What if he wrestled Dan Gable's son who was never born? Would he beat him? Can you show me 2,017 examples of why or why not?

How can you back up your claim? Where is your evidence?

What relevance does Iowa have Tbar to the metaphysical fundamental nature of being and the world that encompasses it?

These are simple questions T-Bar. Why do you ignore me? :lol: :D ;)

What do you mean by that T Bar? I really need to know.

Can you give me 828 examples when he wrestled someone from Iowa?

Were they in HS or College or pre-school?

What if he wrestled Dan Gable's son who was never born? Would he beat him? Can you show me 2,017 examples of why or why not?

How can you back up your claim? Where is your evidence?

What relevance does Iowa have Tbar to the metaphysical fundamental nature of being and the world that encompasses it?

These are simple questions T-Bar. Why do you ignore me? :lol:

LMAO. I am proud to hjave been the first to call that jackass out, but also glad to now have plenty of company. Nice imitation, leshismore. :lol:

I can't wait for Chance to wrestle against Iowa or what ever school the haters love. Then they can see for themselves how tough he really is.

Chance has, in fact, wrestled against Iowa. It was at the Fila Junior Nationals a few years ago. Chance lost to Iowa 3rd string wrestler Patrick Rhoads. Nick Moore from Iowa placed second at the same tournament. Chance finished 0-2 that day on the way to a DNP finish.

Chance has, in fact, wrestled against Iowa. It was at the Fila Junior Nationals a few years ago. Chance lost to Iowa 3rd string wrestler Patrick Rhoads. Nick Moore from Iowa placed second at the same tournament. Chance finished 0-2 that day on the way to a DNP finish.

You have practically single handed attached yourself to Rhoads's nutsack since that match. Basically made him famous for finding a way to beat a flu ridden 10th grader.