Sign in to follow this  
Mokoma

SuzieShagwell

She was a he... Not like, lalalalalola, but Suzie was alter ego to the Vegas Flash...or so my sources told me. I know the banter was inapropriate but if you looked hard enough you could find little nuggets of useful stuff in some of those old posters. Nostalgia night here on the mat.com

I don't understand what's the gripe over her.

Either way, unlike other posters her name has lived on, several years later, so evidently she did something right.

P.S. This board in general has s....ked, axx ... ever since the got rid of offtopic most of post were there, and it was more lively than many forums, even those dedicated to "off topic" discussions.

One of our better posters.

People who didn't like her had thin skin. People didnt expect a girl to defend her positions and know the sport as well as she did. We have no more than a handful of girls here and we booted this one.

"Susie" blew a lot of smoke just for fun. Given that, why in the world would you believe that the poster is a female just because the poster says so? "Susie" was just out to mess with people - how can you buy into anything that poster said?

I have a bridge I want to sell you....