Sign in to follow this  
D-1

Tsirtsis vs Pico

Hence, my saying people see what they look for. They obviously read something (an unintended and unstated implication) that wasn't there, and even introduced something completely not mentioned at all, race. I'm glad to clarify, but disappointed with the need to. Simple progressive reasoning is apparently lost on this board, and the desire to flame/attack is reflexive for too many.

Unfortunately CCrider55, that's very common on these forums. People like to come up with things out of thin air and then accuse you of wrongdoing. It's happened to me more than a few times. I've never said a single negative comment about any wrestler and yet I constantly have to defend myself against the many absurd accusations that come my way. I'm sure that there is a forum rule violation there somewhere. Where are the moderators when you need them? :)

I do. Did you see pico tech emeev of russia without giving up a point? A guy who went toe to toe with Russel, a 2x ncaa champ. He really is a monster, t-shirt is solid and I was really happy he won his title thos year. But I would take pico over him in both styles any day.

Does anyone happen to know the weight for this match? Tsirtsis wrestled 149 at NCAAs and last we saw Pico he was competing 66 kg at the Junior tournament in Bulgaria. 65kg/143 might be a tough cut for these two, but it's what they would have to make to compete at the Open/WTT.

The age difference has me leaning towards Jason by a slight margin, even though Pico has been training full-time in freestyle for over a year now. I am hoping and expecting for a great match. Very happy for the sport that these two agreed to compete in an exhibition.

People who follow the Big 10 sure love to type "B1G" even though it is easier to type Big 10.

Pico wins this one.

I am curious to hear your logic on why it is easier to type 5 characters and the space bar vs. 3 characters? Regardless, the reason I type the B1G is because I have a hard time calling a conference the Big 10 when it has 12 schools and will soon change to 14.