Sign in to follow this  
Wahawk90

Brands

"It was a joke LkwdSteve. It's not a slight."

Couldn't have been. No one is laughing.

So answer the question? Your opinion will suffice.

Are you being serious? Why would someone have to laugh in order for it to be a joke? That doesn't make sense.

I believe that you failed to answer at least one of my questions on another thread LkwdSteve.

Everyone I talked to says you were not joking.

So, answer the question please.

And they would know better than me? I hope you aren't serious.

You denying that you have opinions on Fried and Stieber? Evidence is against you.

Everyone I talked to says you were not joking.

So, answer the question please.

And they would know better than me? I hope you aren't serious.

You denying that you have opinions on Fried and Stieber? Evidence is against you.

I'm not sure what you're looking for LkwdSteve. Whatever it is, good luck finding it. I think we should wrap this up.

"I'm not sure what you're looking for LkwdSteve. Whatever it is, good luck finding it. I think we should wrap this up."

No problem. Just withdraw your so-called joke.

No, there was nothing wrong with it.

I'm betting superold can defeat 4 other forum posters at the same time... he has an endless gas tank and can wear them down.

I've had to take on 4 posters at once on a few occasions on these boards! :)

I'm betting superold can defeat 4 other forum posters at the same time... he has an endless gas tank and can wear them down.

I've had to take on 4 posters at once on a few occasions on these boards! :)

I accept your apology.

So now that this is over, does the current Pico beat the freshman Dake?

"It was a joke LkwdSteve. It's not a slight."

Couldn't have been. No one is laughing.

So answer the question? Your opinion will suffice.

Are you being serious? Why would someone have to laugh in order for it to be a joke? That doesn't make sense.

I believe that you failed to answer at least one of my questions on another thread LkwdSteve.

Superold, you ask hundreds of questions of others, but won't answer one question posed to you. How hypocritical of you.

LkwdSteve, minor congrats on your intellectual win over superold. I'd offer more emphatic praise but arguing with this guy is like being a high seed and beating an unseeded wrestler. :D

Superold, you ask hundreds of questions of others, but won't answer one question posed to you. How hypocritical of you.

LkwdSteve, minor congrats on your intellectual win over superold. I'd offer more emphatic praise but arguing with this guy is like being a high seed and beating an unseeded wrestler. :D

As far as I'm aware, I've answered all the questions that LkwdSteve has asked me. The only question that may still remain is one that I believe is based on a misunderstanding. A misunderstanding that I already tried to explain.

LkwdSteve has actually failed to answer at least one of my questions, and maybe a few others too. You also have failed to answer very simple questions Tbar. Questions that won't even cause a long back and forth debate. For example, I asked you to give a specific prediction of how Marsteller would do in college, and you won't give it. I'm not sure why because you have given specific predictions for several Penn State wresters, and some non Penn State wrestlers like J'den Cox. Are you afraid to give you prediction for some reason? I gave a prediction, you can do it too.

As far as I'm aware, I've answered all the questions that LkwdSteve has asked me. The only question that may still remain is one that I believe is based on a misunderstanding. A misunderstanding that I already tried to explain.

LkwdSteve has actually failed to answer at least one of my questions, and maybe a few others too. You also have failed to answer very simple questions Tbar. Questions that won't even cause a long back and forth debate. For example, I asked you to give a specific prediction of how Marsteller would do in college, and you won't give it. I'm not sure why because you have given specific predictions for several Penn State wresters, and some non Penn State wrestlers like J'den Cox. Are you afraid to give you prediction for some reason? I gave a prediction, you can do it too.

What about my questions?

Your last few questions aren't worth answering. If you ever want to have a meaningful conversation then we can have one.

Well, that's your opinion, but they were quite worthy of responses.

Is the reason you aren't answering Lkwdsteve because he's right superold?

What about my questions?

Your last few questions aren't worth answering. If you ever want to have a meaningful conversation then we can have one.

Well, that's your opinion, but they were quite worthy of responses.

Is the reason you aren't answering Lkwdsteve because he's right superold?

LkwdSteve is right about what? I'm not sure what he's looking for. Do you know what the question is wrestlingnerd?

superold, I wouldn't mind answering questions if they came from a reasonable person.

I'm reasonable and you don't answer my questions Tbar. :)

Nothing marks the clueless man quite so boldly as self deception.

There's no need to pretend that I'm so unreasonable to the point where it's impossible to have a discussion with me Tbar. (and giving your opinion on Marsteller wouldn't be a discussion/debate anyway). If you are afraid to give your prediction for some reason, just admit it.

Superold is healthy enough to win such a debate, but he suffers from poor technique.

BigRedmachine, I think you may be too emotionally invested in these forums. :) It seems that my opinions bother you.

Superold is healthy enough to win such a debate, but he suffers from poor technique.

BigRedmachine, I think you may be too emotionally invested in these forums. :) It seems that my opinions bother you.

On the contrary. Your opinions amuse me.

Comedy gold far beyond the level attained by DF.