Sign in to follow this  
Abovetheline1

Stroker

You have all of the studs all over wrestling at Flo, NHSCA, Super 32, from Nolf, Milhoff, Rethford, McKenna Nickal and so on but we never see Stroker at any of these tournaments. He has had his chance to wrestle the best at least nine times at these tourneys but has not. He has register for some but was a no show. Hope going into his Senior year he hits them all, if he is as good as they say should be no problem. Wondering why his schedule off season has been sheltered

Whose number one, did he not wrestle some one who had three or four loses this year and did not win state

Husker, heard that I was more referring to him backing out before he got hurt. If you look at all ove the Iowa boards there are huge discrepancies in exactly what surgery he had.

Had he shown at these events most of this goes away. Also heard when All American Camp/Young Gun Camp was in Iowa, Nolf dominated him throughout the week

who's #1 had the #1, #2, #3, and #4 ranked wrestlers (in pretty much every poll, in some order).

the winners wrestled each other. it was seth gross that entered as the #1 guy. i forget what positions the others were in.

stroker beat gross in match 1 then kemerer, who i think you're referring to in the post above.

off the top of my head, kemerer had 2 losses this year. 1 to mckenna in ironman finals, the other to vincenzo joseph (who he beat in powerade finals) in the state finals.

kemerer placed 2nd the last 3 years at the state tournament and made super 32 finals 3 times.

Whose number one, did he not wrestle some one who had three or four loses this year and did not win state

Husker, heard that I was more referring to him backing out before he got hurt. If you look at all ove the Iowa boards there are huge discrepancies in exactly what surgery he had.

Had he shown at these events most of this goes away. Also heard when All American Camp/Young Gun Camp was in Iowa, Nolf dominated him throughout the week

Nolf is the top kid in the country 2 weight classes above Stroker.

What's your issue with Stroker? He hasn't wrestled in the last couple months. Big deal. There are plenty of ranked guys that haven't competed since state/prep nationals. Why are you calling out this 1 particular kid?

he had surgery right after the state tournament this year

Did everyone just miss this post? Correct me if I'm wrong, pretty sure he tore a ligament in his knee. This kid has a bright future, no reason he should get back on a mat until he's 100%. He has the potential to wrestle in college and after that on the senior freestyle circuit, I see no reason to rush back after a major knee injury.

You have all of the studs all over wrestling at Flo, NHSCA, Super 32, from Nolf, Milhoff, Rethford, McKenna Nickal and so on but we never see Stroker at any of these tournaments. He has had his chance to wrestle the best at least nine times at these tourneys but has not. He has register for some but was a no show. Hope going into his Senior year he hits them all, if he is as good as they say should be no problem. Wondering why his schedule off season has been sheltered

Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid.

Fredy tore some cartilage in his knee and had surgery and he is fine. Your two posts above are idiotic. In the last year he wrestled Southern Plains, Junior National duals, Junior Nationals, Who's number one and a very difficult high school season schedule. We also saw him at a high level Overtime camp last fall wrestling all of their best kids and he was very competitive with all of them. I'm sure he was at many other training camps and such that I am not aware of.

Fredy was at Junior Nationals last year. How did Nolf do there? Millhof? Oh wait, they didn't go. I have no problem with them not going, but am just pointing it out to show you how ridiculous your comments about Fredy are. There are many, many tough tourneys out there and the wrestlers can't attend all of them.

Just checked Stroker's profile out on InterMat and Flo and now I know why he is one of the top Junior prospects in the country. Three time state finalist, two time state champ, Fargo All American the last three summers, and pver the last 15 months he beat several ranked wrestlers to include: Gross, Kemerer, Hardering, Weaver, Rubio, Storr, Adams, and Moore. So it looks like to me Stroker is doing just fine. Also, heard he had knee surgery after this years state tournament and I wish him a full recovery. Just because a kid doesn't go to Super 32 or Flo Nationals doesn't mean they are dodging competition and the same goes for Fargo, these tournaments take time and resources $$$. Abovetheline1 obviously has some jealousy towards Stroker and his negative comments are unsupported and humorous.

Fredy Stroker is the real deal. When living in PA he always worked very hard at my camps and stood out in the crowd. Chain wrestles well, good in all positions, passion for wrestling. Good upside as he continues to fill out.

Always respectful, coachable and intelligent.

Ken

Fredy Stroker is the real deal. When living in PA he always worked very hard at my camps and stood out in the crowd. Chain wrestles well, good in all positions, passion for wrestling. Good upside as he continues to fill out.

Always respectful, coachable and intelligent.

Ken

What are the chances he wrestles for PSU. if you have any idea?

I took a lot of heat for this post. Go to the psu board and you will see the same comments.

Rumor is for him to wrestle 132 last year in Iowa he was cutting 20 plus pounds.

Wonder where he rates with colleges now, solid recruit but definitely not one of the elites, you have to score in college, will he show at Super 32 or NHSCA this year

Stroker had to cut for the Team the coach asked him if he could make 132 for the Team..His best friend at 138 could not make the cut so Fredy being the under classman said he would do so..Stroker made the sacrifice for the Team and it paid off. Dont count fredy out. Fredy didnt even lifted weights last season only to manage his weight because of the hard cut.  Again for the team. Fredy will shine believe me Fredy will shine in College..

You can say how do these kids stack up against each other but trying to rip a kid saying hes pulling out of competition is moronic. Cost money$$$$ to travel not everyone has a pot of gold under the bed.

Edited by laguna

I took a lot of heat for this post. Go to the psu board and you will see the same comments.

Rumor is for him to wrestle 132 last year in Iowa he was cutting 20 plus pounds.

Wonder where he rates with colleges now, solid recruit but definitely not one of the elites, you have to score in college, will he show at Super 32 or NHSCA this year

So he is getting bashed on the psu board so that makes it true?

If they sign him I bet the psu board will change there tune.

No need to talk crap about a kid,much less a high schooler.

Freddy performed well at Fargo it wasnt what he wanted but than again he didnt cut weight like the people that finished ahead of him. 

I am always gonna come out when peeps be aholes towards our young studs. They are kids learning, fak this is waste of time and you wasted many peoples time. 

Go to hell 

Freddy is good and i mean really good

Love me some FSJr