Sign in to follow this  
will-I-am

Spencer Lee........

Where has he gone, I heard a little about him this season but never heard if he won state or not. No mention of him entering the big post-season tournaments either. Not trying to stir the pot, at some point he's all people were talking about, now not so much.

I didn't think so but it was mentioned that he lost by a takedown to someone. Has he ever wrestled any of those Ny studs around 113?

Lee hasn't lost since he lost to Suriano as an 8th grader in the finals of the S32. He avenged that loss this past year as a 9th grader in the same tournament.

Let's not turn this into a Lee-Suriano 2012 discussion again. We will have NJWC and some PA guys posting back and forth forever. Who really cares? Suriano won the match and Lee returned the favor the next year when they were both in HS.

that's not true. Spencer Lee lost last year in the finals of Flo to Luke Pletcher, he also lost at worlds, maybe twice. Piccinnini vs Lee would be a great match. The way Pletcher gets crushed by Piccinnini 7-0,11-2, I would think Picc would be favored over Lee.

Yes, I was thinking Yanni or maybe piccinnini? You don't think they would be close?

Yanni is a weight below, is excellent, but I don't believe he could beat him due to size and strength.

Picc is a weight above and yes, could very well beat him. But again, Picc is not a 113 pounder.