Sign in to follow this  
Plasmodium

Is Bubba wrestling in the open?

LOL....yea bubba was there.....

saw one match of his.....now i know why cael told him to take a hike...

he's a quitter

word to the wise, dont ever lay money on him in a mma fight.....

I bet David Taylor thinks that too. I mean Bubba really "quit" on him. He quit all the way to a fall in the NCAA finals and an NCAA title. Man I bet Bubba wishes he hadn't quit so hard that year.

Bubba took a whoopin' in an MMA fight. Probably why he is back wrestling again.

He also might go ahead and get over the fact that he pinned a frosh as a sixth/seventh (whatever) year senior in his NCAA championship match. That is old news, and it sure doesn't make up for getting the snot kicked out of his smart mouth in the MMA ring.

http://mmaversus.com/2013/09/21/larue-b ... lator-100/

He gassed at the end of the first round. After that and getting hit a couple times, he QUIT. I think he actually looks worse in this fight than he did when Metcalf made him a boy on the mat. :lol:

LOL....yea bubba was there.....

saw one match of his.....now i know why cael told him to take a hike...

he's a quitter

word to the wise, dont ever lay money on him in a mma fight.....

I bet David Taylor thinks that too. I mean Bubba really "quit" on him. He quit all the way to a fall in the NCAA finals and an NCAA title. Man I bet Bubba wishes he hadn't quit so hard that year.

Bubba beat Burroughs in college also, what's your point? Taylor had a much better career and is light years ahead of where Jenkins was his senior year. The fact Bubba still hangs his hat on that victory today says a lot about his future in USA wrestling or MMA.

Bubba beat Burroughs in college also, what's your point? Taylor had a much better career and is light years ahead of where Jenkins was his senior year. The fact Bubba still hangs his hat on that victory today says a lot about his future in USA wrestling or MMA.

I might be missing something here, but does Bubba really still talk up that match from three years ago? I think it's the ridiculous anti-Taylor fans who are still living in 2011 and keep bringing it up.

Bubba took a whoopin' in an MMA fight. Probably why he is back wrestling again.

He also might go ahead and get over the fact that he pinned a frosh as a sixth/seventh (whatever) year senior in his NCAA championship match. That is old news, and it sure doesn't make up for getting the snot kicked out of his smart mouth in the MMA ring.

http://mmaversus.com/2013/09/21/larue-b ... lator-100/

He gassed at the end of the first round. After that and getting hit a couple times, he QUIT. I think he actually looks worse in this fight than he did when Metcalf made him a boy on the mat. :lol:

Thanks for sharing that, I enjoyed it thoroughly :). I love how Bubba tried to play that knee off as a head shot , so he could get a breather. I loved seeing him get worked and break like a weak individual. He's just a punk who stuck a phenom in the NCAA. Won't ever be anything more than a trivia question.

i was inches from his match yesterday....he was NOT GASSED.

he totally quit.

he actually was the better wrestler, extremely athletic, but just quit.

im sure thats why cael sent him packing back in the day.

He's a D1 national champ and two time finalist. You don't get there by being lazy. The Bubba hate in this thread is ridiculous.

The Bubba love on this forum was/is ridiculous. The guy has been and always will be a punk. Majority of the people around wrestling thought so as well. It wasn't until people couldn't stand Taylor getting the credit he deserved as a freshman phenom, that people started to love Bubba. Cael was right to kick him off the team. Taylor is an all-time great and ambassador for our sport. Bubba is a turd getting beat up in the octagon.

The Bubba love on this forum was/is ridiculous. The guy has been and always will be a punk. Majority of the people around wrestling thought so as well. It wasn't until people couldn't stand Taylor getting the credit he deserved as a freshman phenom, that people started to love Bubba. Cael was right to kick him off the team. Taylor is an all-time great and ambassador for our sport. Bubba is a turd getting beat up in the octagon.

Why do you say that Bubba is (and always will be) a punk, do you personally know him? And may I ask where do you get that the majority of people around wrestling think that Bubba is a punk?

Bubba may be a lot of things, but he was a national champion and 2x All American. You can't take that away. You don't get there by being lazy or not motivated. For whatever reason, he didn't fit in with what Cael wanted so he transferred. Are you going to say the same things about any other wrestler who transfers?