Sign in to follow this  
DF

The guy who pinned me at state just delivered my pizza

He pinned me in the quarters during my sophomore year after I basically gave up because he had almost teched me. He went on to win state.

I don't think he knew it was me but I gave him an extra big tip cuz I felt kinda bad.

Study hard guys. Wrestling doesn't mean squat in the real world.

He pinned me in the quarters during my sophomore year after I basically gave up because he had almost teched me. He went on to win state.

I don't think he knew it was me but I gave him an extra big tip cuz I felt kinda bad.

Study hard guys. Wrestling doesn't mean squat in the real world.

Well if you are as rich as you claim, and he is delivering to your area he might be doing pretty well. Plus we all no love is the only thing that matters DF. :lol:

Most successful people aren't going to be hearing, much less likely responding to you on a message board.

Considering you both heard him and responded I have one question for you: How big of a tip did DF leave you on that large pepperoni?

it's been a long time since i ordered a pizza. it would be a waste of my earth brick pizza oven i installed on my patio. unlimited toppings all day every day. its the only way to go.

Did you really build one of those ovens? From scratch or a kit? That's quite a luxury.

it's been a long time since i ordered a pizza. it would be a waste of my earth brick pizza oven i installed on my patio. unlimited toppings all day every day. its the only way to go.

Did you really build one of those ovens? From scratch or a kit? That's quite a luxury.

hah, no not really.

darn, broke character in a DF thread!

I'm trying to reconcile you getting pinned. Why didn't you self-pin?

He did say it was his sophomore year. Usually younger kids like that are still developing their style of wrestling. I'm guessing DF hadn't fully developed his style yet at that point.