Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingnerd

FLo streaming crapping out

As much as I love watching these things its just not worth the hassel if its not a billing issue its a streaming problem. I missed several key matches this year for this reason and made me realize it simply isn't worth it.

Definitely frustrating, lost my stream again and I'm missing Hump vs Molinaro. About to miss JO vs Steiber.

It comes and goes for me, be watching and it cuts out. Last time I switched browsers and got back this. This time no dice, but if you haven't switched browsers yet that's the best bet if you have issues.

I had the same trouble throughout the day. It also kept telling me the event was over and I would have to re-login to get coverage back. I actually hate the way these guys operate, personalities and business. But, sad to say they will keep getting my money. Just can't get what they provide anywhere else.

It is BS and and they have a lot of nerve continuously billing people for a regularly faulty product. Keep up the good work guys.

I've been paying for Flo consistently now for months yet every time I try to stream something from my university I get this "ID not found" error. Does anyone have insight as to how this can be fixed? I'm exchanging emails with this Flo rep named "Vinny" who keep claiming things should be fixed yet nothing works... Flo has to be one of the worst subscription based services I've ever purchased..