Sign in to follow this  
Ohio_Wrestling_Admin

Schedule and Where to Watch Open and FILA Finals Tonight

Piecing together where and when to watch the finals for both the US Open and FILA Finals seems to be like a scavenger hunt, as usual. Can someone please help me and many others here by posting the official final times in this thread? Also, are the US Open Finals going to be on Flo? I saw somewhere that they were on some Direct TV channel, if I don't get Direct TV, is there any way for me to see this online?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these questions!

Ok so wrestling should be starting now? I keep getting "Error-No playable sources found" Does that just mean that we are starting a few minutes late?

It means Flo crapped out on you. Happens every once in a while. I am blocked out right now mid-stream, and when I refresh, I get the same BS error.

I'm getting this message now: Master db server is not available now!Disallow write operation on slave server!

I really hope they fix this before Retherford-Pico.

Same thing. Flo crapped out on you. Keep refreshing once very 30 seconds or so and hope it will come back up for you. There is no other solution.

On Flow it says that we will be able to watch the finals there. I am really hoping that's true, as I don't have cable.

If anyone knows anything about this, I would really appreciate a heads-up. Thanks.