Sign in to follow this  
ronald

BEST WORLD?OLYMPIC TEAM_ FREESTYLE

I respect all of the senior level wrestlers completely. Anyone that has put as much work into the sport as these guys deserves a certain level of respect from the fans. That being said, looking at things from a purely competitive side, I am a firm believer that we NEED to have two of the three guys between Burroughs, Taylor, and Dake on the world team this year and possibly through the next Olympics in Rio for our US Team to be able to compete with the likes of Russia, et al.

Does anyone think this is a real possibility to have Dake go up or down, Taylor go up or down, and Jordan stay at 163? I would personally love to see this happen.

Thoughts?

the one silver lining of the absurd jump from 74 to 86 is that it gives you brackets like we saw at the US Open, where Q Wright, Ruth and M Brown were all at the same weight.

but that doesnt make up for how stupid the jump up in weight is. so yeah, can't see any of those 3 even thinking about moving up. maybe if there was a 80kg weight DT might want to try bulking up. He's the tallest of the 3, right?