Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

P4P Next Year Top 5

Aaron Pico will still be a HS wrestler next year, right?

Pico is a professional athlete. His high school eligibility is over.

Pico dropped out of school? I thought he was still taking classes.

..Bo and Micky Jordan's "little" brother Rocky will be in the mix 2014-15 season..

It took Mick Jordan until his Junior year to hit his stride. I have a feeling it will take Rocky a little while to hit his stride also. In fact it will be tough for Rocky to get to the top of the podium next year, but it's possible.

..Bo and Micky Jordan's "little" brother Rocky will be in the mix 2014-15 season..

It took Mick Jordan until his Junior year to hit his stride. I have a feeling it will take Rocky a little while to hit his stride also. In fact it will be tough for Rocky to get to the top of the podium next year, but it's possible.

i would bet the champaign county farm that he will be at the top of the podium

I am curious to see how Spencer Lee develops in both folkstyle and freestyle as he grows and goes up in weight. Both Valencias will be among the best seniors next year, along with Lance Benick, Logan Massa, and Nick Piccininni. It might be a moot point on Myles Martin if he ends up at the OTC. Mark Hall will be in the mix as well. Do we have any Josh Alber types hanging under the radar?