Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

I will not donate to BTS ever again

Ease back AG. BtS is a fantastic organization that is made up of people trying hard to help disadvantaged youths through the sport of wrestling. For cool-aid drinkers like most of us on this board, that is as win-win as it gets.

Be upset with Flo for their "shoot, ready, aim" biz practice, or USW for collaborating with them or at a minimum, not holding them accountable, but leave the kids alone.

BTS is a great organization with a great vision.

That said, AF is right too. What the hell is the point of bringing all these world-class wrestlers to NYC, the most expensive place in the US to hold this event, only to hide the actual wrestling they'll be doing from all but the few who decide to pony up almost three bills to attend in person?

I have no problem with the cost of the tickets, and were I in NYC today, I would be happy to pay to attend. But what about the 99.9% of fans who won't be able to watch it, even if they are willing to pay the exorbitant cost? And what about the millions of non-fans that the event is supposedly trying to bring in to the fold?

Great vision, indeed, but shtty execution for this event.

Why don't you wait until you have some facts before forming an opinion. We don't know what deals were made with what parties, who dropped the ball, who backed out etc... Yes this is a big disappointment but don't rush to judge until we know the facts.

I hope we hear the facts that prevented the live coverage.

Curious to know how much of the proceeds Flo generates goes to BTS?

Im sure there's a way to figure out something based on the number of viewers they generate for tonight.

Do you mean, how many new subscriptions were paid for just this event?

What a selfish prick you are. I live right next to a town that dropped its high school program a decade ago. BTS has held summer clinics the last two or three years, they've bought a mat for the school, they've provided the shoes and uniforms to the athletes and the program has been brought back. A public high school in NJ now has wrestling again BECAUSE of BTS but you'll stop any donation I doubt you've ever made because you couldn't watch an event live that was really created to attract large scale donors to the event. You should be ashamed of yourself for this post.