Sign in to follow this  
Crusader2017

Beat the Streets 2014 Results

Kennedy beats Bogomoev 2-1. sounds like 1 pushout v 1 shot clock point, plus 1 point for criteria for Kennedy?

come on guys, its an exhibition, open it up a little!

I can understand where you're coming from but I think this was a special case. Must be hard to open up to a guy as lethal as Bogomoev. Garrett definitely opened up but didn't wrestle through.

Kennedy beats Bogomoev 2-1. sounds like 1 pushout v 1 shot clock point, plus 1 point for criteria for Kennedy?

I can understand where you're coming from but I think this was a special case. Must be hard to open up to a guy as lethal as Bogomoev. Garrett definitely opened up but didn't wrestle through.

yeah im happy for Kennedy. Bogomoev is a stud. and on the flip side its great that they both took the match seriously.

yeah im happy for Kennedy. Bogomoev is a stud. and on the flip side its great that they both took the match seriously.

This is to hoping Kennedy/Bogomoev becomes a rivalry worth looking forward to in the future. Both are young and have proven themselves.

1. Magomed KURBANALIEV (RUS) – Europe No.1 (1)

2. Franklin GOMEZ MATOS (PUR) – CAC Games No.1 (4)

3. Servet COSKUN (TUR) – Europe No.2 (6)

4. Borislav NOVACHKOV (BUL) – Europe No.3 (9)

5. Konstantin KHABALASHVILI (GEO) – Europe No.3 (12)

6. Sayed Ahmad MOHAMMADI (IRI) – Asia No.1 (17@61)

7. Mustafa KAYA (TUR) – Yasar Dogu No.3 (15)

8. KANG Jin-Hyeok (PRK) – Asia No.2 (nr)

9. GANZORIG Mandakhnaran (MGL) – Mongolian Open No.1 (3)

10. Daichi TAKATANI (JPN) – Takhti Cup No.5 (11)

how can Kurbanaliev be no.1 when he was 3rd at worlds last year...

Ummmm, because that world bronze was in 2013. There has been a lot of wrestling since then. He won the European Championships, amongst other things this year.

Without actually knowing the rankings and exact medal counts, it FEELS like we are progressing on the International stage at all competition levels. What is going on here and how do we continue trending in that direction?

How was the live stream?