Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

197 this upcoming year

ban_basketball, I just wanted to get this out to you publicly.

I've met you in person, you're a nice guy, why stoop to the level of personal attacks on here? I know you're perfectly capable of arguing with somebody without resorting to that sort of behavior.

You're actually right, and I appreciate the kind words. However, flatbrain is a weirdo that literally stalks all of my posts. Just do a search of his posts and count the number of times that his posts are always in direct response to a post that I've made.

The creepy part? His comments are always unsolicited, and he's not even a part of the discussion.

That's why I always give him his cue, plus I want to advise others on here to NEVER engage the weirdo. He'll never leave you be.

Actually Ban you are amusing to me but not really all that important. Your just another guy who thinks your smarter than you are and are shocked when people don't acknowledge your greatness.

Smarter and greater than others? Nah, being that I've said since 2000 that I'm not the sharpest blade in the drawer, me's don't think so.

Smarter than you? Well, maybe, given, how you use the word, "your." ;)

Cue flat/lamebrain...NOW!

J'Den won the NCAA title because of dominating top wrestling throughout the season. He also is very good on his feet and if you watched the WTT he is not far from the very top. Snyder, like Cox is an exceptional athlete and I think will contend for the title too. However he better be able to wrestle on the mat if he is going to contend. Looking forward to watching these talented warriors!