Sign in to follow this  
DF

Have we run out of Hnnnnngs?

I can't find any more Hnnnnng female wrestlers.

Other sport's forums post like a new Hnnnnng female athlete in their sport on a daily basis.

But after about only 3 Hnnnnngs, we've run out.

If they're gonna take away our weight classes to give to them, the least they could do is give us more Hnnnnngs.

Let's be honest, the standard that you set for qualifying as a "hnnnng" for female wrestlers is far lower than for just about any other group. The typical female attracted to wrestling isn't exactly feminine.

You'd generate far more from, say, volleyball or tennis.

Serious note:

At the European Championship in Sofia, the organizers of the event awarded her with the title "Miss Europe", a prize reserved for the prettiest wrestler at the tournament. However, she refused to accept the prize and commented: "This is not part of the sport. We are here to excel and win at wrestling. There are some people who compete in that other thing too but we don't do that here".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia_Mattsson#Trivia

Makes the feminist-sympathizer part of me proud of her.

When I was growing up, (graduated HS in 2004) and women's wrestling was just getting started internationally, I always thought that Sara McMann was absolutely beautiful. Not only on the outside, but the inside as well. She's the kind of girl you want to take home to the family. Definitely a "Hnnnng" in my book. And as you can see, she has still got it well into her 30's and after a child:

e7ysazu8.jpg

Former wrestler turned MMA star, Miesha Tate, is pretty cute. She has a knockout body, but I wouldn't consider her a "Hnnnnng" due to her nose and snobby attitude. She's definitely borderline "Hnnnng" material, as you can see:

meqydede.jpg