Sign in to follow this  
MinnesotaWrestling

Bar Rescue...

Well, Bob, I guess if you would find it interesting to have to follow my posts on other sites, count them, and then note that I'm not posting anymore then, yes, you COULD decipher that.

However, I'll continue to stick with my creepiness observation. Keep up the good work, though! You and lamebrain (flatbrain) are really looking like things is working out for you in the hobbies and stability department! :shock:

Have you always been such an odd person? Have you cheered for any innocent rich kids being arrested for rape lately?

Odd? If by "odd" you're wondering if I go to other sites and count the number of posts that others make, surmise that people will get banned from other sites, or, better yet, act like I'm "outraged" when silver spoon fed kids get even more publicity from hiring and exploiting a stripper to come and take her clothes off for them, then, no, my boy, I'm not "odd" at all.

How about you, my boy?

A. I'm not a boy, I'm a man. Make zero mistake about that. You're veiled threats and would be tough guy BS wouldn't fly with me.

B. You actually stated that the Duke lacrosse kids deserved to be prosecuted despite their innocence, because of some bizarre class warfare on your part. Pure, unadulterated jealousy, period. You're a pretty twisted individual.

A. I'm not a boy, I'm a man. Make zero mistake about that. You're veiled threats and would be tough guy BS wouldn't fly with me.

B. You actually stated that the Duke lacrosse kids deserved to be prosecuted despite their innocence, because of some bizarre class warfare on your part. Pure, unadulterated jealousy, period. You're a pretty twisted individual.

Threats!? Which threats do you speak of, Rush, my boy? I've made nothing of the kind. Perhaps your imagernation has run a bit amok, eh? But, I HAVE noted that you are a MAN, and, by gum, homey will NEVER forget that the New Jersey Women's Club reprersentertive is a MAN! And, a BAD ONE, me hears. :lol:

Jealousy? Why would I be jealous of silver spoon fed kids who can't get a date, having to resort to hiring a stripper to get their sexual gratification from, only to later claim that theys victimized by that poor young black woman? I've always done just fine without having to hire such services and claim victim status afterward.

BTW, ban_basketball and BobDole, I fail to see in that thread where the two of you actually agreed on the terms of the bet. Therefore, the betting is null and void, and neither of you owes the other a cent.

Strange that you should say that. Although I never stated that in any of this debate, as it would add yet another layer of confusion to this endless debate, you are exactly correct.

Whenever I make bets with people, which isn't very often, I always put my offer on the table and expect them to either make their offer or agree to my terms. Nowhere did either of us agree to the terms of each other's bets, and they WERE entirely different bets.

You are a wise man, SHP, an the ONLY person who noticed that.

BTW, ban_basketball and BobDole, I fail to see in that thread where the two of you actually agreed on the terms of the bet. Therefore, the betting is null and void, and neither of you owes the other a cent.

You need to go to page two, but the beginning on the bet starts on page 1.

You do understand, Bob, that by carrying this tedious thing out YET AGAIN that you will cause this thread to be closed for further posts again, just as you did before, right?

Not that this thread has any value at all, but some food for thought.

Threats!? Which threats do you speak of, Rush, my boy? I've made nothing of the kind. Perhaps your imagernation has run a bit amok, eh? But, I HAVE noted that you are a MAN, and, by gum, homey will NEVER forget that the New Jersey Women's Club reprersentertive is a MAN! And, a BAD ONE, me hears. :lol:

Jealousy? Why would I be jealous of silver spoon fed kids who can't get a date, having to resort to hiring a stripper to get their sexual gratification from, only to later claim that theys victimized by that poor young black woman? I've always done just fine without having to hire such services and claim victim status afterward.

You make threats, veiled and overt, on a regular basis. You're too big of a ***** to man up and admit it.

You've repeatedly taken shots at "the wealthy", and stated that the Duke kids got what they deserved (accused of a terrible crime they didn't commit). Why did they deserve in, in your pea brain? Because they were white and (presumably) from a wealthy family. That's how irrational your thinking (and I can smell the smoke from here when you try to think) is. You're an idiot, and an unbalanced one at that. Do the world a favor and jump of a tall building.

You forgot to call me Rush or lamebrain, come on now.

Rush? Well, maybe a few times, but lamebrain is actually directed at flatbrain, not you. I've never called you that.

Believe it or not, I actually have more respect for you than that to call you that name. Flat/lamebrain is just flat out creepy.

You need to go to page two, but the beginning on the bet starts on page 1.

Oh, I saw the entire thread.

You make threats, veiled and overt, on a regular basis. You're too big of a ***** to man up and admit it.

You've repeatedly taken shots at "the wealthy", and stated that the Duke kids got what they deserved (accused of a terrible crime they didn't commit). Why did they deserve in, in your pea brain? Because they were white and (presumably) from a wealthy family. That's how irrational your thinking (and I can smell the smoke from here when you try to think) is. You're an idiot, and an unbalanced one at that. Do the world a favor and jump of a tall building.

Nah, no threats do I make. I think that you're paranoid (translation: unbalanced), New Jersey Women's Club.

Well, if I'm an idiot, I sure seem to be doing a heck a lot better than you are professionally, so what does that say about you, Eins?

Finally, is "unbalanced" when someone continues to engage an apparently "unbalanced" person, all the while asking them to jump off (not of, badass) of a building? If so, then homey's derned glad that he's about as balanced as they come. :P

YAWN........

And I am still wondering why this guy hasn't been kicked outa here yet.

For what? Debating with antagonists like yourself, Ronnie, my boy? Don't engage me, or, better yet, treat me with respect, and you won't have a problem with me.

In biblical terms, us Christians refer to that as something along the lines of "casting stones," but I'm a tad bit cloudy on how it all goes. ;)

Dimwit,

You haven't threatened anyone on here? Offered to "meet them" in person to address issues? Right? Cause you're a boxer or something? :lol: And you supposed you're doing better than I (or anyone else) professionally based on what, you dope?

Your act is tired and old. By unbalanced, I mean mentally unstable. To wish felony prosecution for rape on a bunch of 20 year old kids that didn't commit rape, due solely on their economic station in life, shows how unbalanced (and pathetically jealous) you really are. If you were 1/10th as successful as you claim to be, you wouldn't harbor animosity towards those evil silver spoon kids, now would ya Rockefeller?

You really are stupid. Just flat out dumb.

Dimwit,

You haven't threatened anyone on here? Offered to "meet them" in person to address issues? Right? Cause you're a boxer or something? :lol: And you supposed you're doing better than I (or anyone else) professionally based on what, you dope?

Your act is tired and old. By unbalanced, I mean mentally unstable. To wish felony prosecution for rape on a bunch of 20 year old kids that didn't commit rape, due solely on their economic station in life, shows how unbalanced (and pathetically jealous) you really are. If you were 1/10th as successful as you claim to be, you wouldn't harbor animosity towards those evil silver spoon kids, now would ya Rockefeller?

You really are stupid. Just flat out dumb.

Let me begin by addressing one of my fundamental rules: I never hurl names and insults until they are hurled at me. You began that process, so now the second half of my rules goes into play: I return them x 10. ;)

Nah, no threats have I made, sissy girl. I'm a reasonable man who can easily discuss issues in person with folks much better than I can via a message board. If you somehow see those as "threats," then, again, the unbalance seems to be with you, sissy boy. I've worked in the past as a social worker, and it does sound like you need to talk to someone about these issues that are making you unbalanced in your life, sissy boy? Keep in mind: that is NOT a "threat" as your deluded mind may think, but a genuine offering up of advice that you may want to talk to someone about this.

I, for one, am particularly troubled that you keep addressing a "madman" who you've repeatedly claimed, "isn't worth engaging," yet you continue to do so, my fine sissy boy. Gee, is all well at home, my boy?

Finally, professionally, well, I am likely doing better than you. In fact, I'm off for a few months now. How about you? I'm a boxer, you also said? Nah, I'm not a boxer. I'm not sure how you got that idea, sissy boy.

Now, shall we count the minutes before you engage the "unbalanced" one, shall we? :lol:

Ok I'm mixed up? Who's on what side? Is this a wrestling forum? And isn't this suppose to be fun?

Amen, bro! Just take note of the thread and see how the antagonists got this going.

I have zero involvement with how stupid this became.