Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Hello? Anyone working on the system problems?

So ... I got a new PC, and did the migration "thing" from the olde to the new.

1. I log on to this site, yet after every post I loose that log on, and have to do it again. I do not stay logged in?

2. And after every post I get this on the new page. I then have to log in again to clear my screen and start all over.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_posting.php on line 1332: include_once([ROOT]/includes/functions_messenger.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_posting.php on line 1332: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions_messenger.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')

And

and once again, it took multiple logins and an error message to post these two replys :twisted:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_posting.php on line 1332: include_once([ROOT]/includes/functions_messenger.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_posting.php on line 1332: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions_messenger.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')

and once again, it took multiple logins and an error message to post these two replys :twisted:

Well ... OK !!! I thought it was just me?? What is weird, My olde PC is still up and running as I still have to get stuff off it, and it does not show this same error, and Gobbly Goop ..

I get the same error after posting.

And another thing …….

If I try to log in on an iPhone, I have to type in my user name and password at least 2x and often 3x. I put it in once, press submit, then it asks me to do it again, and again. Rarely post when mobile due to this.

I have not updated any of the tapatalk patches for about a year and a half, which was when we were having tapatalk issues. Tapatalk is all I use to post on here due to its convenience, and I don't seem to be having quite as many issues as you guys are. It doesn't show my post right away, and I have to back out and refresh the thread page to make sure my post went through, and it crashes every once in a while...but that sounds kind of minor compared to what you guys are dealing with.

Are you guys that are posting on mobile using tapatalk? If not, you may try that. Its quite convenient. If so, you might try reverting to an earlier version. The webmaster may not be up to date with the most recent version of tapatalk.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_posting.php on line 1332: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions_messenger.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')[/quote][/quote]

Well ... OK !!! I thought it was just me?? What is weird, My olde PC is still up and running as I still have to get stuff off it, and it does not show this same error, and Gobbly Goop ..[/quote]

What these errors mean is that there is a file called functions_messenger.php which exists, but which the web server cannot read. In case an admin reads this, you can solve the problem from the command line like this:

cd 
chmod a+r includes/functions_messenger.php

If you don't use the command line, the same thing can be done with an (S)FTP client. Change the file permissions so that it's readable by all users.

Well ... OK !!! I thought it was just me?? What is weird, My olde PC is still up and running as I still have to get stuff off it, and it does not show this same error, and Gobbly Goop ..[/quote]

What these errors mean is that there is a file called functions_messenger.php which exists, but which the web server cannot read. In case an admin reads this, you can solve the problem from the command line like this:

cd 
chmod a+r includes/functions_messenger.php

If you don't use the command line, the same thing can be done with an (S)FTP client. Change the file permissions so that it's readable by all users.

Geek!