Sign in to follow this  
Crusader2017

Pico Loses

why do we not have Picos losses on flow?

It's a conspiracy executed by all of the Pico haters! He actually won the tournament but Flo won't show the wins in an effort to discredit the "Pico Plan." Flo makes most of their revenue off of NCAA D1 content and will torpedo anyone who maligns that system!!

I suspect that team Pico, and particularly his coach would rather not see a blueprint on how to beat Pico, or Pico weak positions exposed for all to see on the internet to see, particularly those who would like to figure out how to beat him on the mat.

I suspect that team Pico, and particularly his coach would rather not see a blueprint on how to beat Pico, or Pico weak positions exposed for all to see on the internet to see, particularly those who would like to figure out how to beat him on the mat.

That's obviously the situation and IMO it's rather lame because if everyone took this approach we wouldn't get to see any matches whatsoever.

Here's my take on this whole thread... American fans (in particular) constantly strive to look for the 'hero', or the 'unbeatable force'. Think Rocky movies. Think about all the comic book heroes that are invincible. The 'world needs a hero' of this calibre, and when taken into the context of wrestling, sheer domination of opponents is met with an unbridled welcome. Cael played that hero role, as did Gable, as did Karelin in Russia.

Here's the thing. Pico is good... really really good. He's going to lose. Everyone loses. He will lose more, but I guarantee that he will win more than he loses.

The jock sniffers need to 'settle down' on the Pico hype, and realize he's just a boy trying to wrestle his best. Could he be the next great thing? Possibly... but it depends on if he peaks too early or gets burnt out. The Pico naysayers need to 'settle down' and see how he does. In other words... chill out and let the kid succeed or fail... revel in his successes, and agonize in his defeats... afterall, ya'll want to live vicariously through the kid anyway...