Sign in to follow this  
johnnyh

Purdue wrestling

Yes sir that is quite an accomplishment on his part. Sometimes we forget that there is a lot more to the story than meets the eye. All the Indiana locals who have called Cashe a failure and blamed Purdue wrestling and the staff for his lack of progress need to back up and redefine success.

johnnyh is JT#1

No, Johnnyh is not JT#1. When I first joined these boards back in 2001, I went by Angle for a very, very short period of time and couldn't remember what my password was. So then I went by Johnnythompsonnum1 and have ever since. I'm not Johnnyh.

Nevertheless, cool video. Quiroga is an awesome guy! Wish he would have won the R12 match, but he is winning a more important match right now, life!

I had the privilege to coach Cashe in HS and have been there through all of the adverse situations he has endured. Words can't express how proud I am of him and what he has done for the sport of wrestling. He would be a great asset to any Division 1 program as a coach/teacher/mentor!!!